Sign in to follow this  
bbowser

2.2.1.7 Cannot Edit/Add Controller Freqs

After installing 2.2.1.7 I am not able to edit controller frequencies. Airports that have controller frequencies do show up in the info box, but in Config/ATC Settings/Edit Controller Freqs they are not editable.

Thanks,
Bruce

Dave,
I updated to 2.2.1.8 and was working on adding controllers to KLGA because it only has tower and approach controllers with the default data. Was able to add ground, departure, and ATIS but clearance delivery did not get entered in the database successfully. After quitting P2A and restarting, the info box had "None" for the clearance controller that I attempted to configure. The frequency was correct though. I tried a couple times to change it to clearance deliver but was unsuccessful. When trying to delete this controller I get a dialog box labeled "Delete Rwy Warning" and in that box it says "This will permanently delete the selected Controller and cannot be undone. Are you sure you want to delete this Controller" I choose "Yes" and I get an Unhandled exception.

The exception summary is... the object cannot be deleted because it was not found in the ObjectStateManager.

Thanks,
Bruce

A little more info on this... not only can you not delete controllers you cannot change (names/freqs) them. I reinstalled 2.2.1.8 (full installation) and tried adding one at a time... adding a clearance controller ended in the same way as my last post.

Also the manual says that after entering controllers they will show up immediately in the info window, they do not. You have to restart P2A to see the new controllers in the info window.

Thanks,
Bruce