Sign in to follow this  
angeli662

Alabeo update 2nd batch is out.

Here is the second batch of updated aircraft for make them usable in P3D version 4.

C404 TITAN FSX/P3D
C177 CARDINAL II FSX/P3D
CRUZ PIPERSPORT FSX/P3D
R66 TURBINE FSX/P3D (NEW SERIALS REQUIERED)
PA38 TOMAHAWK II FSX/P3D (NEW SERIALS REQUIERED)
GEE BEE MODEL Z FSX/P3D (NEW SERIALS REQUIERED)
PA36 PAWNEE BRAVE 375 FSX/P3D (NEW SERIALS REQUIERED)
C188B AGTRUCK FSX/P3D (NEW SERIALS REQUIERED)

Asus Rampage VI Extreme Encore(water Cooled) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Hybrid, 64 DD4 @ 2800 2 x 2x M.2 in raid 0.

I have wait till The FlightSim Store uploads them.

I purchased the following at The FlightSim Store. They have yet to update these products and it's been more than a couple days since Alabeo released them to the resellers. Aerosoft has already updated these on their website for P3Dv4. Anyone have a clue why FSS has not yet?

I have contacted Alabeo and will FSS also.

Quote from Alabeo email: Resellers already have them, please allow them one or two days to get them up in their sites.

C404 TITAN
GEE BEE MODEL Z
Waco YMF5 FSX/P3D

How can you know they were not uploaded?  Have you downloaded to see if the installer was updated for V4?  I suspect you must have downloaded and found the files are not up-to-date yet but just making sure.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

1 hour ago, Jim Young said:

How can you know they were not uploaded?  Have you downloaded to see if the installer was updated for V4?  I suspect you must have downloaded and found the files are not up-to-date yet but just making sure.

I did download them to see if they were updated. They were not. I am updating from P3Dv3 and not FSX.