Sign in to follow this  
Schlotterknie

Different lighting settings for VC/external aircraft view

If I may remark a request for a future update...

=> It would be great to get the possibility the change the lightings settings separately for the internal VC view and the external aircraft view.
By now theres is only that checkbox to make any shader tweaks for the VC exclusively. Would be very helpful if we could get separated lighting tweaks for both views.

I hope that´s somehow possible :happy:

Greets,
Schlotterknie

• Upvote 1

Ditto here but I'm guessing it is not possible.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

The internal VC and external views are completely separated kinds of camera view classes what makes me think that it´s technically feasible.
I doubt that it´s not possible as there already exists that checkbox to limit the shader tweaking to the VC only what already separates the shading of both views in a simple way.

That feature would be very, very useful what makes an official statement regarding this request very welcome.

+1 Having different settings for VC and external views would be great!

By that I mean if I'm in the VC the panels are being shaded using one preset and what I see out the window of the VC is being shaded with another preset.

Matthew S

9 minutes ago, MatthewS said:

+1 Having different settings for VC and external views would be great!

By that I mean if I'm in the VC the panels are being shaded using one preset and what I see out the window of the VC is being shaded with another preset.

+1 

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

2 hours ago, Schlotterknie said:

Posted this more than a month ago now and still no answer.
I´m a little bit disappointed to be honest...  :dry:

I didn't even see your initial post, so apologies if you've felt "ignored".

I wish it was possible, but it's not. You can't dynamically change any of the visuals yet, I'm hoping LM implements a way to do this in the future.

• Upvote 1

Matt Davies

Founder/CEO - Mettar Simulations

=====
Prepar3D Tweak Assistant (PTA) available here: https://www.simtweaks.com
projectFLY - one of the most used virtual aviation platforms (now with GLOBAL schedules):  https://www.projectfly.co.uk

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.