Sign in to follow this  
Manny

Real Air Duke B60 in P3Dv4

I installed the Realair Duke B60 (not the Turbo) into P3Dv4 folder and it seems to work fine.. Kind of.. 

I have not done a thorough test or anything.,. but it seems to fly and whatever I can see it looks good. I am thrilled.. I thought I lost this forever!

35452297266_8ba0ab2681_o.png

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

55 minutes ago, Manny said:

I installed the Realair Duke B60 (not the Turbo) into P3Dv4 folder and it seems to work fine.. Kind of.. 

I have not done a thorough test or anything.,. but it seems to fly and whatever I can see it looks good. I am thrilled.. I thought I lost this forever!

35452297266_8ba0ab2681_o.png

Great shot Manny!

It's a shame that RealAir is no more. It's one of my favorites too.

• Upvote 1

+1

Yup it seems to work just fine, excepting the same issues with cabin sounds as the other RA planes in V4.  Also the Config Tool is 'hard-wired' to look for your aircraft in the FSX main folder, so each time you open it you have to re-point it to wherever you installed for V4.  But once you have it set up to your liking that's no longer an issue.

Oh and don't forget to make the 'comma' to 'period' correction in the aircraft config file so that all of your landing gear show up...always better to have a full set!  :-)

I'm really enjoying having both of the Duke's in my hanger again as well!

Kevin

• Upvote 1

Kevin S

2 hours ago, Kevlar01 said:

+1

Oh and don't forget to make the 'comma' to 'period' correction in the aircraft config file so that all of your landing gear show up...always better to have a full set!  :-)

I'm really enjoying having both of the Duke's in my hanger again as well!

Kevin

Hi KEvin

Oh yeah..my rear left wheels do not extend... What do I have to to do? comma to a period? where what?

Manny

Hi Manny,

Looks like lownslo already took care of it for you...towards the bottom of the first page of the thread he referenced.  Somehow the guys at RA never got around to patching that one; simple enough to fix anyway.

Enjoy! 

Kevin S

1 hour ago, lownslo said:

Here:

Greg

Thanks Greg. 

and thank you Kevin.

:)

Manny

Anybody tried the first version of  the turbine duke in P3d v4 ?,

Peter

Is there a fix available to include the missing sounds, gear down, flaps, switches etc?

Thomas Derbyshire

3 hours ago, wizzards said:

Anybody tried the first version of  the turbine duke in P3d v4 ?,

Peter

Yes works fine, with the exception of cockpit switch sounds as above.

Mick

you can do a temporary fix for sounds copy the missing sounds from A36 then edit sound.cfg use the a36 sound config as a guide and back up your original sound.cfg in case the guage gets fixed believe it will happen.

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

32 minutes ago, cannow said:

you can do a temporary fix for sounds copy the missing sounds from A36 then edit sound.cfg use the a36 sound config as a guide and back up your original sound.cfg in case the guage gets fixed believe it will happen.

Could you please give some more details? From where do I get A36 sounds?

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

Thanks for your replies ,brilliant an old favourite returns

Peter

default Carenado A36 Bonanza P3d..Colin are you a gauge designer ?

Jorge

On 24. 6. 2017 at 0:56 AM, Kevlar01 said:

Oh and don't forget to make the 'comma' to 'period' correction in the aircraft config file so that all of your landing gear show up..

This is fix included in latest installer, but I doesnt work for me with piston duke in v4, I have to copy landing gear section from turbine duke to make it work correctly.