Sign in to follow this  
Guest Adeym

The Impossible Dream... a must watch movie

Guest Adeym

Hey Guys,Firstly, Thanks to Koorby and VOZ for hosting this video!Here is one of my new movies and I thought I would make a change and do a one with GA Aircraft since I already have another movie in the works with airliners. This movie was inspired by a recent UK television advert (if you've seen it you will know), and it goes back to some simple editing and a piece of music with lyrics that fits the movie perfectly.http://jaykae.org/koorby/The_Impossible_Dream.zipHope you enjoy the beautiful scenery in this one... All your comments are appreciated!I also have a new website athttp://www.arkitekture.co.uk

Guest koorby

Guys... this is not hype. Run, don't walk, to your mouse and click on the download - this is easily the best FS "film" I have seen, mainly because it feels like a real film rather than another FS video. Adrian has done it again.VOZ is just the supporting act here; this is all about Cessna history and is beautifully shot with some very clever optical "tricks" - very innovative.It gave me goose bumps - wait until you see the Citation cresting the hill - awesome.

It is nice. Not the best I have ever seen. That would be the first VOZ video with the Shannon Nolls Shine. Very well done cinematically though. I enjoyed it!eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Guest Adeym

Thanks for the comments guys.After watching it, you just feel like you have to go and fly :)

Guest JoJoDawg

Wonderful video. It didn't make me want to go flys (as of yet), but it sure made me go get VOZ.Thanks.

Guest Adeym

Getting VOZ is as good as though, and thanks for the complement ;)I'd love to hear more feedback from more of you, this thread has had more then 550 views with a couple of replies :(