Sign in to follow this  
king1706

Prepar3d V4

Thanks for everyone help for my bad luck all these solutions did not work still can not load prepar3d V4 stuck on the loading page . I appreciate everyone assistance I will have to format my drive and start from beginning 

Cheers everyone 

Does 

On 6/24/2017 at 6:53 PM, downscc said:

I've seen this one before.  When you installed the FSDT you probably already had a SODE module installed.  Check your control panel programs list and see if you have an older version.  Only keep one version on your system.

Does SOED always appear under control panel > programs I have went one by one  and cannot see any SODE program name there but still can not open prepar3d ?

I went through control panel one line by one line no SODE available to reinstall. Went under my App data all XML files one by one no SODE entries are their I went under task manager none also. I restarted program and computer no luck. Ended prepar3d in task manager and restart computer no luck also. 

Is anyone has a solution so I can restart my Prepar3d V4 ? I appreciate any help 

Amr 

Do you happen to have the Estonian Migration tool installed?

No I do not have it it might be something to do with the chase plane program I am unable to delete everything and start from beginning after deleting all programs and using a program to delete a clean one ( CCleaner) I still see staff under program 86 and roaming data I am not sure if that is the problem and do I have to delete all files and start from beginning ? I am still searching 

many thanks 

Amr 

Look for all of your add-on.xml and dll.xml/exe.xml.

DLL and EXE XMLs are dual as one is global and second is user specific, so look at your programdata folder too not just into folders in your user profile.

Thanks Jim I deleted the whole drive and rebuild it again all good now 

cheers 

amr