Sign in to follow this  
uhntissbaby111

Tfdi 717

Great plane badly let down by poor night lighting. 

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

Ended up taking the plunge and buying this aircraft.

And have to say i am enjoying it.

Took me a couple of days to personalise my checklist, and being a 737 man working out its idiosyncrasies, however it has turned out to be better than what i thought.

Perfect for the FIFO runs into the Pilbara.

Good job TFDI, keep up the good work.

52 minutes ago, vhufo said:

Ended up taking the plunge and buying this aircraft.

And have to say i am enjoying it.

Took me a couple of days to personalise my checklist, and being a 737 man working out its idiosyncrasies, however it has turned out to be better than what i thought.

Perfect for the FIFO runs into the Pilbara.

Good job TFDI, keep up the good work.

Looking forward to try it out this week, bought it along with FSDT,FB sceneries but did not find the time to check it out.

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

On 6/25/2017 at 2:20 AM, jbcallender said:

Good airplane.  TFDI did a pretty good job with it.  Documentation is a little sparse, yet.  I downloaded B717 FCOMS and FMS manual from "mycockpit.org" and it made a world of difference.  I don't do 777 or 747 flights, so this is pretty much the only study level sim for P3Dv4 for me until NGX and A320 is released.  Would love for people to work on some more liveries for it.  Liveries are a little limited at this point.

There's a guy called Fabio (Fab10) that is doing some easy liveries (fictional or not) and he's very good at painting

We will create a topic, ask to TFDi to pin it, You can leave there your request, He'll do it, (if he wants obviously lol)

I will post the Direct link to the post here (when it is available): -