Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bell206freak

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH NEW ADDONS ??

Guest captandy

Is it me or does there seem to be a slowdown with exciting new releases.I have not seen any new heavies or big scenery releases in a while.It seems since the FSX announcement things have slowed down a bit.Andy

ARE YOU BLIND? (opps, sorry for yelling) LOLNew POSKY release, Spartan release not to long ago, several scenery releases, etc. Keep in mind, it takes anywhere from a couple of months to over a year for many projects nowadays.I know personally I will wait till FXS before starting any major projects.Regards, MichaelKDFWhttp://www.calvirair.com/mcpics/mcdcvabanner.jpgCalVirAir International

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest captandy

LET ME ELABORATE OOPS yelling !!! I meant payware from PMDG,LEVEL-D,FlyTampa(KBOS was just rel freeware),FeelThere,DreemFleet etc etc ....Thanks for not yelling too loudly

There is still a lot in the pipeline for FS9. LevelD and PSS are working on the 757, PMDG on the 747F and then the MD-11, FeelThere on the 777. Let's not forget that we've seen a lot of major add-ons that have been released in the last few months.Of course, I totally expect a significant slow-down after those titles in development have been released at least until more details are released by MS about add-on compatibility with FSX, but we have already an insane amount of add-ons for FS9 covering virtually every aspect of flightsimming - and more than we ever had for any FS version.Pat

The wonderful 747F is in beta. This aircraft will represent the best that PMDG have done to date, you won't want to miss it =P[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]AMD 64 4000+|ASUS K8V DELUXE|SAPPHIRE ATI X800XT PE|MUNCHKIN 3200|80 gig SATA|DELL 1905FP 19" LCD|TRACKir PRO|PFC JEPPESEN MOONEY YOKE|CH PRO PEDALS|

It's of necessity always an up-down movement in releases.And remember that what you find interesting others don't like at all.Recently there have been more light aircraft, warbirds, things like that, things people who don't like the heavies have been waiting for.Gives you time to actually use those addons you bought instead of installing more and more new ones.

Guest DK8290

Im just wondering when Ultimate Terrain Europe will be available after seeing it mentioned many days back on avsim main page

the few high quality developers dont have a team of a hundred and the budget of bill gates to be able to constantly turn new high quality products every few months. complicated scenery and aircraft are taking longer because of the demands of their customers, us, to make it as real as possible

...and don't forget that the LDS 763 will soon be enhanced considerably by the release of FS2Crew for the LDS.

Guest wingnut2

From beta tester to sales manager? ;)

Guest Bell206freak

I'm currently working on a huge addon for Flight Simulator that covers approximatgely 20,000 square miles of Washington State. It includes over a dozen revamped airports(read: relocated, totally accurized and gMax-based scenery) and two photoreal ground scenery packages.The entire project is slated for a release in Late Spring 2006, and it will be massive - I can assure you of that.And it'll definitely be freeware.

Hi,The Holidays also have something to do with this. Many try to get things out before the Holidays and then time is short so there is a drop off. Don't worry there is still plenty of good stuff being worked on.Hope this helps,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.comhttp://sales.hifisim.com/pub-download/asv6...development.jpg http://sales.hifisim.com/pub-download/asv6-banner-proud.jpg

http://www.jdtllc.com/images/rcv4bannersupporter.jpg

Guest stevehow

just released a little while ago steve

. . . .not happy with Holger's Washington?

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.