Sign in to follow this  
1st fltsimguy

Beechcraft B60 - Issues

Hi. Bought this plane yesterday. Its my first payware in XP11. RWDesigns.

Learned about how to install. Dropped the plane into Aircraft folder from ZIP file.

Learned about how to make aircraft icons, that went just fine.

Loaded up a flight, the plane shows, the engines are started and there is no sound. The sound environment is turned on. And when I click on avionics switches nothing happens the switches are locked in position and I can't turn on the avionics, but I do hear a switch clicking sound.

OK I messed about with the plugins, and there is a panel called switch panel widget under Zsaitekpanels.

I clicked and moved stuff from enabled to remapable, things started working. When I shut down the panel then all defaulted back to enabled. I have no idea what the heck I'm doing. But I think I have reset stuff to work using the switches I clicked while in remap mode. Anyway.....

Then I got part sound, the startup sounded good but once the engine started it sounded like a sqeaky wheel on a bicycle. Totally annoying and wrong.

I still have no idle nor flight sound. And Yoke and other click spots are not working.

Has anyone got any experience with this plane and understands what might be going on?

I posted over at Xplane.org under the developers forums, but from what I see they don't get much attention.

Bryan

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

If you find a solution, I'm interested :cool:. I bought it few week ago and I still try to understand what's going on.

Best regards

Pat

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

Don't even bother. The plane flies like a xxxxx.

ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Alpha

Intel Core i7 6700K 4.5GHz

Corsair Vengeance Black LPX 32GB

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD

Well I am glad that I posted here.

I had no idea what the heck was going on. As my first payware plane for XP11 it has been a huge disappointment.

I will give the developer a few days to respond into next work week and if I don't get a reply, I will never buy anything from them again.

11 hours ago, Denco said:

Don't even bother. The plane flies like a xxxxx.

Question though. So I understand you have the plane, is it working correctly for sound and click spots. Its like I have a version that is not compatible with XP11 yet it says in the specs that it is.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

1 hour ago, 1st fltsimguy said:

Question though. So I understand you have the plane, is it working correctly for sound and click spots. Its like I have a version that is not compatible with XP11 yet it says in the specs that it is.

I bought it when I was on XP 10 and I haven't yet tried it with XP 11. The plane was a big disappointment for me so I don't even bother.

ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Alpha

Intel Core i7 6700K 4.5GHz

Corsair Vengeance Black LPX 32GB

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD

This too for me has been a big disappointment!  I will never buy another product from RWDesigns, no customer support!