Sign in to follow this  
maxter

Sneak Preview Video of VOZ 1.1 !!

Guest koorby

Warning: large file, not for dial-up users.I am working on the new urban textures and autogen.I just took a quick video from my laptop at 4AM this morning and threw it up on the server. Mrs. Koorby is interstate visiting relatives so it's the perfect opportunity to get the 1.1 beta out the door :)http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/koo...1sneakthumb.jpgThis are the new VOZ 1.1 urban textures over Melbourne. Now keep in mind, it's only about 40% done, and not all the autogen is aligned, so you'll see houses and trees in the middle of roads etc (in some places). The first cut of the beta is going to the testing team on Monday.All the major cities (Brissy, Sydney, Canberra etc ) will have this level of detail now. Keep an eye out for the new streets, and neatly lined rows of houses and trees and parks.In version 1.5 of VOZ we will add moving traffic to the main arterial roads, so you'll see buses, cars and vans on the roads, and also there will be moving shipping traffic added later. Trains are going to be a bit trickier - we're thinking about that one.This is a 90MB WMV-HD (720p) format video, and it's for broadband users only. But it is definitely worth a download.http://jaykae.org/koorby/voz11_melb_urban_sneak.zip]http://jaykae.org/koorby/voz11_melb_urban_sneak.zipENJOY!

Geeez.. 4 in the morning and your simmin'?!? Boy ya got the "sickness" bad. But with such good work I hope ya get a fever. ;)

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Guest koorby

>Geeez.. 4 in the morning and your simmin'?!? Boy ya got the>"sickness" bad. But with such good work I hope ya get a>fever. ;)Not simming, making textures ;)

Hey Koorbs,Does Perth make your list of "major" cities?Cheers,Chris Porter:-outtaPerthWestern Australia

Guest koorby

I did not mention it in deference to the project by Westim Design. Did not want to steal their thunder mate ;)

Guest wingnut2

Koorby, this really is amazing. I could hardly believe the textures and autogen in version 1 and now ur adding moving cars and trains? I didn't think FS9 would even support such features. Are you trying to develop ur own FSX? :(

Guest koorby

>Koorby, this really is amazing. I could hardly believe the>textures and autogen in version 1 and now ur adding moving>cars and trains? I didn't think FS9 would even support such>features. Are you trying to develop ur own FSX? :( LOL not really. The MS devs are doing a fine job with FSX. I am just pushing FS9 as far as it will go that's all.Here's some shots from Brisbane I took tonight. All that's left to do is the night lighting now:http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/koo...g/Brissy113.jpghttp://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/koo...g/Brissy114.jpg

Koorby, we kindly request that you do the entire world starting with my city of Atlanta!BestEric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Guest koorby

Hot-lanta! Been there lots, love the place. But unfortunately I think I will never be able to di anything more than Oz doing this as a hobby fiddling around at night.

>>Ooops, getting a Not found on server message here. Have>you>>pulled it?>>>>-->>Bryn>>Same here >>Barry in Brisbane>Still working for me.

Guest koorby

Something went amiss on our media server. Not sure what happened. I have uploaded the video again now. Sorry about that :( Should be ok now.

Guest FlyingBear

Flight FSX. Phooey! :)Thanks to you and the team Koorby, I now enjoy flying in my home country where I did not before because of the lack of realism.You have corrected that!Thankyou very much for your contribution to the flight sim community, its much appreciated. :) :) :)The new version is bound to be fantastic as is the current one.CheersPete :)