Sign in to follow this  
maxter

Sneak Preview Video of VOZ 1.1 !!

Koorby, we are all thankful you live down under. Please don't relocate :-)

Guest koorby

>Koorby, we are all thankful you live down under. Please don't>relocate :-) Hmmm, I could interpet that both ways, LOL!Incidentally, the first 1.1 beta build has just been compiled and is being uploaded for the testing team. We aim to ship before end of March.

Guest ThrottleUp

Omg that is insane mate :) I've said this many times before but I will say it again (and will probably keep saying it): us FS9 simmers are utterly spoilt for choice today with works like Voz being given to us. And all the great freeware planes to enjoy it in.I think 90% of us are gonna have FS9 sitting alongside FSX for a loooooooooooooooooooooong time :)

Guest koorby

Aaaww shucks Throttle! Thanks mate.I will be buying FSX the moment it's released, I can't wait ;) However I fully understand that a bunch of folks won't upgrade immediately, so yeah I think FS9 has a long life yet.

>I did not mention it in deference to the project by Westim>Design. Did not want to steal their thunder mate ;)No worries mate, i'll catch up with Dezza and Jarrad sometime soon.Cheers,Chris Porter:-outtaPerthWestern Australia