Sign in to follow this  
Drumcode

Highway and rural roads lights

Well, these are completely unrealistically lit up, especially in the rural areas. Since I never owned Vector I wanted to ask if these are corrected (extinguished) with this add-on? I can't imagine flying over mid Pennsylvania and seeing I-80 lit up like a Christmas tree. 

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

I just checked it for you by looking around Clearfield at night. The city itself is lit. The I-80 is not.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Farlis said:

I just checked it for you by looking around Clearfield at night. The city itself is lit. The I-80 is not.

That's with Vector, correct?

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

1 minute ago, Drumcode said:

That's with Vector, correct?

Yup, yup. Do you need me to check a specific area?

Excellent. Nah, I know Vector is still not ready for v4, I just wanted to ask before I shell out for it. 

Thank you. :)

Jacek G.

Just now, Drumcode said:

Excellent. Nah, I know Vector is still not ready for v4, I just wanted to ask before I shell out for it. 

Thank you. :)

It may not be ready, but it can be used. That's what I do. I simply pointed the scenery.cfg to the v3 installation. Works without issues.

I'll wait, I'm patiently keeping my v4 clean without any hacks to get things to work.  

Jacek G.

I have both Vector and Ultimate terrain.  For me UT is the winner and what I currently have in my P3D v3.

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI