Sign in to follow this  
penta_a

Prepar3D v4.0 Hotfix 1 released

10 minutes ago, 238932 said:

you have to update the client but it only weights 199 Mo

Thanks!

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

5 minutes ago, bonchie said:

The normal ones. The same thing happened in v3.

Namely Active Sky and Orbx objectflow always need updates.

Well ORBX hasn't produced a 64bit objectflow as yet, hence the airports not available for V4 yet. So we skip that one for now. Activesky we'll have to see since they released an update a few days ago for the V4 version.

And probably also FSUIPC5. Do we know if Pete is on holiday? ;)

----

Kenneth Verburg, Netherlands

17 minutes ago, 238932 said:

you have to update the client but it only weights 199 Mo

Be nice if I could find where on earth I download just that bit from, not very obvious to me on the website.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Must I reinstall or is there a hotfix patch?  I dont see any patch, just the full new installer.

spacer.png

43 minutes ago, FrankSalo said:

Do you smell that? That's the NGX getting closer to release...

Believe I read that a P3D v4 hotfix was required for the 773-not the NGX.

Dan Cole

My P3D v4 is crashing (CTD) when starting after updating the client. Is anyone else having the same problem? I tried to uninstall and reinstall the client 2 times with the same result (crash).

Julian Gruber

Yeah,

Time to rejoice. PMDG -300ER and the NGX are nearer.

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

I haven't seen any issues with FSUIPCV5 or ORBX. A.S. is definitely compatibility broken.

3 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Must I reinstall or is there a hotfix patch?  I dont see any patch, just the full new installer.

"For those that are interested in updating, only the Client installer is required for Prepar3D v4.0 Hotfix 1. The Content, Scenery, and SDK installers are optional. You must first have Prepar3D v4 installed to utilize the Client only installer."

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Chock said:

Be nice if I could find where on earth I download just that bit from, not very obvious to me on the website.

Under the full install is a + symbol which includes the individual files. Client, Content etc.

Go to the Downloads page on the P3D site and click "Individual Component Downloads". There you can download the client, content, etc. separately.

----

Kenneth Verburg, Netherlands

7 minutes ago, Chock said:

In your LM account there is a + or - symbol before the full installer link click that and a drop down menu appears and just choose to download the client. Sorry not on PC at moment so can't post a screenshot 

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

7 minutes ago, Julian Gruber said:

My P3D v4 is crashing (CTD) when starting after updating the client. Is anyone else having the same problem? I tried to uninstall and reinstall the client 2 times with the same result (crash).

Ok, strangely after 4 attempts it is now working. I didn't change anything... :D

Julian Gruber

6 minutes ago, Adrian123 said:

A.S. is definitely compatibility broken

AS working here ok, thats v6383

bob