Sign in to follow this  
slait

Air hauler 2 experiences

Normally I land, taxy in, shut down the engines and apply the brakes and then alt-tab to AH and unload the cargo to make sure it gives me the updated cargo location, only when I've seen that do I quit the flight sim.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

no it doesn t work with prepar 3d v4 , after the last update , when you try to connect prepar 3d with air hauler 2 the prepar 3d is crashing.it worked perfectly until last update.

@ Mario2012 Not sure if your talking about the actual application or what but AH2's latest release version works perfectly well with P3dv4.3, I flew several jobs yesterday. If your sim is crashing and you believe AH2 is the cause I'd ask Duncan for some help on the AH2 forum. I'd say for the most part (been using it since AH1 came out) it's a quite stable product. Most of the CTD or closing of windows unintentionally were caused by different versions of windows and the numerical system being used. I use 'network mode' even though I have it on my main flight sim server and it has been very reliable here with only a few issues over the course of the last year+. I'd still consider it the best management/purpose application in flight sim.

RE Thomason Jr.

2 hours ago, mario2012 said:

no it doesn t work with prepar 3d v4 , after the last update , when you try to connect prepar 3d with air hauler 2 the prepar 3d is crashing.it worked perfectly until last update.

I'm afraid that's incorrect.  It's working fine with P3DV4.  I'd suggest re-installing SimConnect from the P3D4 Redist folder as a first thing to check, and if that doesn't work, please pop along to the Early Access forums, and I'll be happy to assist.

Slopey
(AirHauler Developer)

My Air Hauler is working fine with P3D V4, in fact i did a flight from Columbia to France in it today with no problems whatsoever.

Well, actually that's not entirely true, I caught some wind sheer coming into Le Bourget and landed a bit heavy, causing some damage to the landing gear of my MD11 , and that kind of wiped out a lot of the profit for that flight lol.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

My Air Hauler is also working fine in Prepa3d v4.3.  Flew some cargo today no problem.

Hi

I'm just returning to flight sims after a break, now restarting with P3Dv4.

I previously used Air Hauler 1 & I'm thinking of buying AH2 (should have done this when the upgrade discount was being offered, doh).

I'm just wondering, is there now a specific 64bit version, i.e is there any noticeable drop in performance using AH2 with the latest Prepar3d?

Thanks all

Is there a discount for AH1 owners?

Can I choose which jet to fly at the start, EG my PMDG 748?

Is AH2 still being updated?

Does AH1 work with P3Dv5?

Edited by Boomer

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Boomer said:

1) I think there was but it was released a year or 2 ago now, not sure if its still valid.

2) You can choose to start a number of different ways, each has different starting money. I always start with the least money, hobo mode, no bases etc. Not sure if there is a start where you can get to 747 straight away, that will be big bucks! Although you can lease monthly, that maybe doable. 

3) He's mostly working on the xplane version now as far as I can tell, but there have been small bug fixes fairly recently. 

4) Dont know about AH1 but AH2 definitely works in V5

Cheers,

Bully.

• Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus Crosshair VI Hero - G.Skill 32GB (2x16GB) 3000 C14 DDR4 @ 3600 14-14-15-14-28-42

AMD Red Devil Radeon 6900XT  2700/2112 1125mv - 3 x Iiyama G-Master GB2888UHSU 4k @ 11560x2160

Saitek X-55 Rhino - Track IR5 - Obutto Sim Cockpit + Triple Monitor Stand - Fancy some Techno? https://www.mixcloud.com/dj_bully/

6 hours ago, Boomer said:

It's 25% off over at PcAviator. I also had an additional unused 10% off coupon code so I just bought it and am going to give it a try in a few days.

Hope I don't go broke!

Quick question for AH2 in V5: Can I run AH2 on a remote PC connecting to the Sim-PC via WideFS?

Thx,

Karl

i9-9900K@5,0   |  32GB 3200  |  2080TI  |  4K 55"  |  MSFS | P3D V5