Sign in to follow this  
BobP

Feel There Website

May be not the right place to post it, butAnybody Knows what happened with the Feel there website? I can not enter to it since yesterday evening Europe Time...Anybody has the direct link for their Forum?Thx in advance.Chris

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest Jeffreymg

That link does not work,all I get is The page cannot be displayed.Try this on and then go to support:http://www.feelthere.com/2005/downloads.html JeffG

Guest silverheels2

They probably took it down due to the endless stream of complaints n the 737. it is beyond hope at this point.JS

>They probably took it down due to the endless stream of>complaints n the 737. it is beyond hope at this point.>JSWhat 737 are you referring to !! I've had it since day one, and it has been no worse than any other payware aircraft, if not better than some, all in all a very good package.Tripo

Bill

Guest silverheels2

tripoI have posted previously on this and I really don't want to dredge it up again but I must to differ with you on the 737 PIC. It clearly is not up to the quality of such payware aircraft as PSS Airbus, GA 727, DF 737,and others. In addition it is not clear that the capability really exists at the developer to actually bring it up to where it needs to be. I gave up two weeks ago after the nth patch (hard to figure out on the Wilco web page) didn't fix prominent issues.JS

Guest feeldev

Folks,It was down because our hosting company had a hard drive failure. We are moving to another server in the next 72 hours so you'll may see some downtime during this period.For support please visit our forum because we don't support our products anywhere else.Thank youVictor

>They probably took it down due to the endless stream of>complaints n the 737. it is beyond hope at this point.>JSI agree it is not on a par with LevelD or PMDG. However it is a good start and a fun airplane to fly. I can understand the frustration of patch after patch but "beyond hope" is not a fair statement. I just purchased the plane a couple of days ago and there remain CDU issues. None of them preclude completing a flight and the positive attributes outweigh the negatives at this time for me. Each of us has a unique yardstick whether it is eye candy or absolute conformance to Bulfer and Gifford relative to the Boeing CDU performance. I'm more of a technical type and find the plane very acceptable at this time. The CDU is well represented with a moderate number of problems, each of which can be worked around. And the authors are accessible and working on fixing the issues. If a pilot prefers to hit VNAV and LNAV after takeoff and expect a perfect flight without pilot intervention, then this aircraft is not for you. But, according to real pilots neither is the real aircraft. :)You might want to give it another try. Respectfully,Bob...