Sign in to follow this  
maxhades

CTD after closing the Sim

Hi folks

Since the latest updates i always have CTD when shutting down the sim(FSX) I do a fresh install but doesn't help. And it is always the same error!

PMDG_747QOTSII_2.dll

Any ideas?

Thx

Max

Strongly recommend you go to the PMDG website and submit a trouble ticket.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

16 hours ago, maxhades said:

Since the latest updates i always have CTD when shutting down the sim(FSX) I do a fresh install but doesn't help. And it is always the same error!

Running the sim as an administrator?

Kyle Rodgers

Same here

After the update from OC I always get an appcrash of P3D with faulting module PMDG_747QOTSII_2.dll when closing the sim.

In addition I deinstalled the 747, loaded the last version from my account and installed it as admin and without virus scanner but without sucess.

P3D is always running as admin.

Intel i9 12900K, Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z690-A Wifi D4, GSkill 32gb, RTX 4090

Regards Chris Kathi

Yes as admin. I stay in contact via the support. The problem is reported an will be solved in the near future!

Max

With the new installer problem is NOT solved and curiously i have now the same error with the 777 after updating! Thats odd:huh:

Error

PMDG_777X_2.dll

Max

On 7/2/2017 at 0:58 AM, maxhades said:

With the new installer problem is NOT solved and curiously i have now the same error with the 777 after updating! Thats odd:huh:

Error

PMDG_777X_2.dll

Max

What other applications are you running that interact with the sim? What anti-virus program are you using?

Full names in the forum, too, please - first and last.

Kyle Rodgers

A16, Chaseplane, Simstarter, Fs Force

But i have testet without and never had errormessages in previous versions.

Max Haider

And i forget

Avira freeware antivirus. Always off when flying and FSX is excluded. I have avira since 10 years. Was never a problem.

By the way

I can fly 15 hours without problems. Only closing the sim gives me this error since the latest updates. Before this updates never had errors running all the same applications like now!

Markus Haider

I stay in contact with the pmdg support via a ticket but no replay since sunday!

Support only on weekend?

Max H

Just now, maxhades said:

I stay in contact with the pmdg support via a ticket but no replay since sunday!

Support only on weekend?

Max H

It was a holiday weekend in America, chill. You're not the only support ticket you know.

I always get the "..program stopped running.." message in FSX:SE after using the QOTSII.  I don't really care though since I am done flying and have closed the sim as it is.  Just the mesage pops up after as if it isn't terminating properly in Windows.

• Upvote 1

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

So i am not the only one. Yeah the error comes up only when shutdown, so not the big problem for now!

When I used FSX and this happens to me, I used the Flight1 Registry Repair tool and fixed the problem. Not sure even if it's even still available,but if it is give it a try.