Sign in to follow this  
Wolfko

any LOWI scenery out there?

Guest XaRGoN

I'm searching for LOWI scenery,freeware and paywarethanks!

Guest Voodoo

If you want to go payware, there are two packages which include Innsbruck. Firstly 'German Airports Vol. 1', which also comes with Munich, Stuttgart.... or secondly 'Austrian Airports Vol. 2'. I would read some reviews and check some screenshots first, maybe you can get a better idea of what you like and make a decision on that base.By the way, those packages are available at the common seller wesbites :).regards,Christianhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/chrismo/sigsky.jpgVacation: wasted time between 2 flights!

Guest A346

I have both GA 1 and Austrian 2. If you are just looking for the LOWI scenery i'd recommand the latter.Hugo

Another good freeware LOWI scenery made by Johan Thiers is available as well. I've been using that. - Roger

Freeware for FS2004- Holger Sandman made an excellent LOWI scenery, which you can find here in the AVSIM library- I did a landclass flie for LOWI and surrounding for FS2002 but you can also use it with FS2004 (I think it is compatible with Holger's scenery, but I never tested it). Since this was made for FS2002 there will be some minor inaccurancies in FS2004, but still this landclass scenery is way better than the default FS2004 LOWI scenery. Here is the link to the downloadhttp://library.avsim.net/search.php?Search...kopp&CatID=rootPayware for FS2004- Austria Professional 2004. A very excellent mesh & landclass scenery of the whole of Austria.Please note, all 3 sceneries use the default Innsbruck Airport. If you want to upgrade the airport itself, you have to go for Austrian Airports or German Airports. Since I live in LOWI, you might be interested, what I use as a local: I use Austria Porfessional 2004 together with the default Fs2004 LOWI Airport. This comes very close to what it looks like in real life.Take careWolfgang, Innsbruck/Austria (LOWI)