Sign in to follow this  
Oskar_GER

How long does it take to the B748?

How long do we have to wait for the B748? We're sitting here on hot irons. Please publish the B748 before the summer holidays! :mellow:

20 minutes ago, Oskar_GER said:

How long do we have to wait for the B748? We're sitting here on hot irons. Please publish the B748 before the summer holidays! :mellow:

Begging and nagging does not help. Please, please, please...

Please read other topics in the PMDG forum. You should also post your name in this forum!

• Upvote 1

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

2 hours ago, Oskar_GER said:

Keep in mind that not only are the systems for the Boeing 747-8 different from that of the Boeing 747-400, they've also been trying to get planes updated for P3D V4, so doing all this is going to take a significant amount of time. I vaguely remember somebody saying the Boeing 777-300ER got released 10 months after the Boeing 777-200LR did, so that should give you somewhat of an idea.

1 hour ago, Piotr007 said:

You should also post your name in this forum!

I'm going to reword this one only because the way you said it makes it sound like it's a suggestion. PMDG requires you to post your full name on their forums.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

It'll release when it's ready.

Consider asking the same of a baker or cook: "Please give me my food now, because I want it now and not necessarily when it's done!"

If the cake isn't done, all you're going to get is a bunch of sloppy, and potentially cold, partially cooked goop. It isn't going to be good. It won't look good, and definitely wouldn't be considered a finished product. In the case of meats, it could mean that you'd put yourself at risk of food-borne illness. Not smart there, either. 

Patience, please.

• Upvote 4

Kyle Rodgers

9 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

In the case of meats, it could mean that you'd put yourself at risk of food-borne illness.

Some people, very strangely, like their steaks rare. I am not one of them.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

2 minutes ago, Captain Kevin said:

Some people, very strangely, like their steaks rare. I am not one of them.

I am.

This is different, actually. Most, if not all, issues are taken care of when the surface of the meat is cooked.

Fun fact:
There's also a level beyond rare, but still not raw: blue.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

i'm a 'medium rare' guy when it comes to steaks.

but definitely a 'well done' guy when it comes to addons.

keep up the good work!

cheers,-andy crosby

14 hours ago, Captain Kevin said:

PMDG requires you to post your full name on their forums.

Is your first name captain or is your last name paramore 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, pracines said:

Good catch. Full name when posting.

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

44 minutes ago, pracines said:

8 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

Good catch. Full name when posting.

It's definitely there and has been the entire time. Check underneath the banner if you wish.

3 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

Fun fact:
There's also a level beyond rare, but still not raw: blue.

Did not know that was even a thing. I know Gordon Ramsay always yells about stuff being blue.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

39 minutes ago, Captain Kevin said:

It's definitely there and has been the entire time. Check underneath the banner if you wish.

Did not know that was even a thing. I know Gordon Ramsay always yells about stuff being blue.

I think for the sake of removing hypocrisy, you should make that more visible.

5 minutes ago, PMDG777 said:

The rules only state that it needs to be there. As far as I am concerned, it is there, and therefore I have met that requirement. I don't see anything stating how it needs to be there, just that it needs to be there. If they want it there in a certain format, it needs to be made clear, or it ends up being left up to individual interpretation.

• Upvote 1

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

1 hour ago, Wise87 said:

Full name when posting.

Did I hear "please"?  

21 minutes ago, PMDG777 said:

You guys really need to chill out.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Greggy_D said:

Did I hear "please"?  

Don't get the please comment and I am using my full name if your trying to  insinuate something because I don't see a signature on you and mine is clearly present. 

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

7 minutes ago, Greggy_D said:

Did I hear "please"?  

You should perhaps familiarise yourself with the forums rules, particularly rule #1, and also this post from Robert:

• Upvote 2