Sign in to follow this  
Evgeniy

Topic about airport tycoon game - where to post

Hi!

We making a game about airport building and managing. It will be a mix of old style tycoon and simulator of queueing models. Yepp there is word simulator here. I would like to tell more about the game and may be get an advise and wishes from aviation enthusiasts and professionals.

I've looked through all the subforums but didn't find any related to economy and/or other aviation games.

P.S. Just in case: sorry for grammar. It is not about my English. My native language grammar almost the same ugly. But I'm working on it every day.

Sounds like the old game Airport Tycoon, which I still have around somewhere,

Have at it.

spacer.png

There are a number of these out there , they are mostly based on websites to date  http://www.theairportgame.com/index.htm

I have seen a few news submissions over the years for this kind of service , typically they were looking to develop a subscription based clientele to join their "Game"

They all had one thing in common , they were not a simulator and that might be something new if it be your intent to do so .

For the sake of discussion I would recommend posting in hangar chat and there outline your intentions , if that attracts the right kind of attention perhaps there may be a few practical  ideas exchanged.   

Best CJ