Sign in to follow this  
WizardGM

FPL open state not remembered with 2218

With FPL window open, I close P2A.  When I launch P2A again, FPL windows is off... does not remember "on" state as it did in prior versions.

I noticed that too... the FPL window is off by default in this latest version. It took me a few minutes to figure out what was going on LOL

Strangely, I can't reproduce this behavior.  I even closed the FPL window and shut down P2A.  When I restarted P2A, it came up with the FPL showing.

In fact, this is not one of those things the program is supposed to remember.  It's just supposed to open with the FPL window visible.  It makes the FPL window a fixed size and if the map is pushed off the screen, it lets that happen.

Was the FPL button green, but the window not showing?  Was the program window maximized to full screen?  The program does remember the size and location of the main window. 

Thanks,

Dave

Here's what I get Dave when I start P2A 2.1.1.8 (I resized the image). No green FPL button and I don't use it at full screen, so no it's never in that state. Took me a while the first time opening 2.1.1.8 to realize I had to click the FPL button LOL.

P2A_2118_FPL.jpg

Thanks,
Bruce

Thanks Bruce.  That clarifies what you are facing.  I had a different problem in mind.

I'll try and see what could cause this.

Dave

Oddly I have not been able to get my program to do this.  However, I did find a possible bug that might be causing it in some cases.  I patched that and it will be in the 2219 release.  Hopefully that will fix this problem.

Thanks for the reports.

Dave