Sign in to follow this  
garydpoole

iFly 737NG - Unable to Upgrade @Flight1

Hello all

Not too sure if this is just me, but I am having real problems using the Flight1 e-commerce system to obtain the 50% discount on the iFly 737NG P3DV4 upgrade.

Every time that I attempt to validate my previous FSX purchase after providing details of the discount certificate and original FSX order number, I'm faced with:

Capture_zpsyw070xu2.jpg

I know that the problem has nothing to do with my login details as I'm logged in whilst attempting the upgrade at the page where my original FSX order number is being displayed.

Just wondering if anyone else is having or has had the same problem with the Flight1 system ?

Regards

Gary

I've had that in the past with Flight 1, where it said a product I'd bought was not associated with my account (when it was) and I contacted them about it and got it sorted.

However, that was not the first time I've had that with Flight 1 and it's not always been sorted out quickly. Coupled with the fact that they took down a number of products I bought from them, which are still listed as my orders and in fact still available from other vendors too, but no longer available as downloads from them (which I'm still really p*ssed off about to be honest), has meant I'm no longer inclined to make them my first port of call for purchases if there are other places I can buy from. Was kind of locked into getting the iFly P3D V4 737 from there of course, because of that discount etc, but if there had been anywhere else I could have done that, I probably would have, and that's a shame because I used to really rate Flight 1 as a place to shop at.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I had the same thing happen yesterday. If you have the FSX version you can't upgrade to P3D. You have to pay for that version. However, since you have the FSX version there is a 50% coupon for the P3D version.

Gary

Download the discount coupon so you can buy the P3D v3 version with 50% off - then the upgrade to v4 is free.

John R

Hi Gary,

Would be quicker to file a support ticket at Flight 1.

Best,

Jim Harnes

Hello All

As it turns out, this was completely my bad.

I completely misunderstood the reinstall process, thinking that after clicking, "Reinstall", I would be taken to the (now discounted) purchase screen to make the payment. This is where the above message was generated.

However, I should have clicked the "Pay Now" area on the same screen as the "Reinstall" prompt to enter the payment process. Which then successfully took me to the PayPal screen, etc, etc.

Hope that this makes sense !

Sorry for wasting your time !

Regards

Gary

8 minutes ago, garydpoole said:

Hello All

As it turns out, this was completely my bad.

I completely misunderstood the reinstall process, thinking that after clicking, "Reinstall", I would be taken to the (now discounted) purchase screen to make the payment. This is where the above message was generated.

However, I should have clicked the "Pay Now" area on the same screen as the "Reinstall" prompt to enter the payment process. Which then successfully took me to the PayPal screen, etc, etc.

Hope that this makes sense !

Sorry for wasting your time !

Regards

Gary

Nah... you didn't waste my time. Been sitting out on the deck all day with my tablet and watching planes fly overhead on final approach.:smile: