Sign in to follow this  
bobterri

Feelthere E-jets for P3D4?

I seem to recall reading that either TFDI, or some members of TFDI under another banner, are starting preliminary work on a new version of the ejets.

edit: here's the link

https://fselite.net/news/tfdi-developer-working-on-embraer-as-side-project/

not helpful in the short term, but possibly our best hope at this point.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

If you are looking closely on their facebook page, they say in many comments: "It may come sooner than you think". But it wasn't clear if they were talking about the E-Jets or the ERJs... both would be very welcome (With up to date graphics and a paint kit).

Georgian Virtual Airports (UGMS Mestia / UGGT Telavi / UGAM Ambrolauri)

14 minutes ago, officercrockey said:

If you are looking closely on their facebook page, they say in many comments: "It may come sooner than you think". But it wasn't clear if they were talking about the E-Jets or the ERJs... both would be very welcome (With up to date graphics and a paint kit).

Hope it's the ERJs!   I absolutely flew the wings off the feelThere ERJ135 and 145, right up until a month ago when I ditched FSX for good in favour of P3Dv4 and XP11.    I sometimes have amazing dreams where they re-texture the VCs and release the ERJs for P3Dv4 :biggrin:   Even the original c.2009 textures would be better than nothing though.     

I must say, I'd be surprised to see either happen - to be honest I thought feelThere were long dead and buried, considering they haven't released a FS addon for around 7 years.

• Upvote 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A

Currently flying:- (GA): COWS DA-42, A2A Comanche, FSW C414, WT SR22T, FSS P2006, BlSq TBM850, FSR M500, Flyboy Rans S6S, SWS Zenith 701,C172 JT-A mod (Airliners): Fenix A320, Ini A300-600, FBW A320 NEO and PMDG737.

11 minutes ago, JYW said:

Hope it's the ERJs!   I absolutely flew the wings off the feelThere ERJ135 and 145, right up until a month ago when I ditched FSX for good in favour of P3Dv4 and XP11.    I sometimes have amazing dreams where they re-texture the VCs and release the ERJs for P3Dv4 :biggrin:   Even the original c.2009 textures would be better than nothing though.     

I must say, I'd be surprised to see either happen - to be honest I thought feelThere were long dead and buried, considering they haven't released a FS addon for around 7 years.

Me too, but in their facebook comments they seem quite confident, that it may happen very soon. So they might be in for a surprise like Level-D a few months ago... A proper P3D v4 version could brng some easy money for them... I don't expect a free upgrade there...

• Upvote 2

Georgian Virtual Airports (UGMS Mestia / UGGT Telavi / UGAM Ambrolauri)

Try the Virtualcol E Jets. For the price, I think they're OK. Fly them all the time...

Russ

Master Sergeant, U.S. Air Force, Retired

Former T-33A Crew Chief

Former B-1B Crew Chief / Flightline Maintenance Expediter

Former Learjet Corp. Quality Inspector

Formerly Young (😩)

18 hours ago, officercrockey said:

Me too, but in their facebook comments they seem quite confident, that it may happen very soon. So they might be in for a surprise like Level-D a few months ago... A proper P3D v4 version could brng some easy money for them... I don't expect a free upgrade there...

Wow cool. Didnt see that before.  Hopefully "sooner than you think" means the last half of this year. 

Think quite a few would be interested to buy the Ejets for V4 and happily pay for it. 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

1 hour ago, daguerreotype said:

Hello,

We have some news here. The E-Jets v2 are ready for P3Dv4. It's a pure compatibility update.

Just a compatibility update, and they say they are charging $24.99?? I don't quite understand this, as pretty much all of the compatibility updates from other developers have been free...

Or am I missing something?

Russ

Master Sergeant, U.S. Air Force, Retired

Former T-33A Crew Chief

Former B-1B Crew Chief / Flightline Maintenance Expediter

Former Learjet Corp. Quality Inspector

Formerly Young (😩)

2 hours ago, daguerreotype said:

Hello,

We have some news here. The E-Jets v2 are ready for P3Dv4. It's a pure compatibility update.

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/84505-emb-v2-for-p3d4/

Cost will be 24.99$  and Dynamic Lights must be turned off.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

1 hour ago, daguerreotype said:

Hello,

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/84505-emb-v2-for-p3d4/

Great news, but also am puzzled by the price. Its a straight port. 64 bit gauge files. No enhanced VC textures, no bug fixes, no new features.  for $25?  Theres got to be a discount for previous 32bit owners. 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

I agree. This EMB-195 is a marvellous engine ! I fear for non enhanced VC and also DL off. Yes I do ! ;-)

I guess a modern E-Jet would be a top seller !

$25? I don't like the direction the sim community is heading.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.