Sign in to follow this  
aerostar

Carenado PREMIER 1A released for P3D V4

FLC mode is still... even if I set and stabilize the speed before activating the mode, at some point it still starts to descend or climb chaotically.

Valentin Rusu

AMD Ryzen 5900x OC, EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3, DDR4 32GB @3200MHz, Samsung 840 PRO Raid for Win 10 Pro, Samsung 960 PR0 512GB NVMe SSD for P3D v4.5

I found that if you are cold and dark,  You must ensure that the GPU is connected, via the control manager option.  Once the GPU has power and you have turned on the fuel flow on the panel.  You can turn on the battery and arm the starters.  Press the start button for number 2 and it should begin to spool up.  Once 2 is started, disconnect GPU, and then start 1.

Hope this helps.

Many problems in P3d with this aircraft. Carenado ignores my many requests for tech support. Horrible company. Will never buy another one of thier products. Highly suggest no one else does either.

On 6/27/2017 at 4:14 PM, YukonPete said:

it will be eye candy with junk systems. 

It is absolutely typical carenado junk with no tech support as always!