Sign in to follow this  
Beckanator

Chase Plane - Problems with New Update

I had presets for about four AC working fine. Saw the auto update and now all my presets are not working properly. eg. I pan left and suddenly it snaps back. Perhaps it has something to do with new instructions to settings. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm going to go back and clear presets out and redo. Anybody else having this issue?

Thanks, 

Beck

P3Dv5 & 6 - MSFS 2020 MS Windows 10 X-64 - Intel Core i9-12900k CPU @ 3.20GHX - NIVIDIA GeForce GTX 3090Ti - 128 GB Memory - Samsung EVO 980 2 TB SSD (2)  - ORBX Global, TrueEarth, UT Live, ChasePlane, + A Hanger Full of AC

Hi!

I also experience problems with the new update, but not the way you experience it.

The problem I have got is that when I try to "fine tune" a camera preset, all the controls (pan, lateral, up, down etc) works fine, except for the zoom, that has no effect what so ever.

My sim combinations are WIN10, FSX and PMDG 737-800

Kind regards

Jannik

• Upvote 1

My issues are with Opentrack 2.3.0 which I use emulating  freetrack 2.0 enhanced using an EDTracker.  Before this latest update it worked flawlessly,  now there are some intermittentcies where camera kind of loses connection with the head tracker and centers back. A simple head movement will reconnect. 

Not too bad but annoying.

I have FSX:SE, Windows 10 and mostly fly the Aerosoft Airbuses.

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

You have an option for that in Preferences > Camera > General

Reset Camera when TrackIR is paused

• Upvote 1

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I went back and re-worked all my camera assignments, and thus far it has resolved. I have an issue in FS1's Mustang where my camera cockpit views will not let me switch any switches with my mouse now. I've looked all through preferences, etc. I'll add, if I bring up the "panel manager" in the program (it brings up a popup of various controls such as throttle quad, MFD Controller, ignition switches, etc.), I can mouse click and switch on those. 

Other craft I "fly" allow me to operate switches in the Chase Camera window.

Perhaps I am missing something?

P3Dv5 & 6 - MSFS 2020 MS Windows 10 X-64 - Intel Core i9-12900k CPU @ 3.20GHX - NIVIDIA GeForce GTX 3090Ti - 128 GB Memory - Samsung EVO 980 2 TB SSD (2)  - ORBX Global, TrueEarth, UT Live, ChasePlane, + A Hanger Full of AC