Sign in to follow this  
patrico

do I need

do I need t purchase the 777 again  for Prepared v4

Just now, patrico said:

do I need t purchase the 777 again  for Prepared v4

If you have purchased it for P3D before, no. Just download the installer from your PMDG account again.

If you have purchased it for FSX/FSX:SE, yes. P3D and FSX products are separate.

• Upvote 1

thanks I guess will just have to bite the bulett

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, AirCanada235 said:

To learn to search the forum?  Yes -- yes you do

Patrick politely asked and got an answer. Did you really need to chime in with an insensitive jibe like that?

• Upvote 4

ki9cAAb.jpg

9 minutes ago, kevinh said:

Patrick politely asked and got an answer. Did you really need to chime in with an insensitive jibe like that?

looks like  they both   posted  the  same  time  so  i guess   Dave   didnt  see  Chris  reply, 

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

5 hours ago, pete_auau said:

looks like  they both   posted  the  same  time  so  i guess   Dave   didnt  see  Chris  reply, 

No, Chris's answer was three hours before Dave's post.

ki9cAAb.jpg

Is it that much effort to make a half sensible title though..

It was meant as a joke - but not really - but a joke -- but not really

relax people!

Chill guys, it was light hearted

14 hours ago, kevinh said:

No, Chris's answer was three hours before Dave's post.

when i checked  it  said  it  was  the  same  time  17  hours ago   any  way  previous  posters  have  posted  their  thoughts  on this

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

17 hours ago, ErichB said:

Is it that much effort to make a half sensible title though..

You can see by the use of words English isn't his first language he was trying his best

"do i need" is one hell of a thread title... Could be everything and nothing :-)

1 hour ago, swiesma said:

"do i need" is one hell of a thread title... Could be everything and nothing :-)

Yep and it limits the response to just those that are curious. 

ZORAN

Oooookay, I think this one's run its course. I know I'm a bit blunt most of the time, but being blunt and being unkind are distinctly different. Avoid the latter, please.

• Upvote 2

Kyle Rodgers