Sign in to follow this  
Drumcode

Drzewiecki Design - KEWR

Just posted about this on your other thread. I've been waiting for KEWR for ages!

• Upvote 1

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

Thank you for the news.

I decided not to buy Imaginesim KLGA and will spend on NY airport V2 from Drzewiecki. I hope that will be a good decision.
Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

As someone who has flown out of, or worked near all the NJ airports listed in these packages, all i can say is: Bring it on!

Eagerly awaiting this.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

1 hour ago, Hoang said:

Thank you for the news.

I decided not to buy Imaginesim KLGA and will spend on NY airport V2 from Drzewiecki. I hope that will be a good decision.
Hoang Le

I own KLGA and while it is a good scenery I feel they have done better sceneries. Both IS KLGA and Drzewiecki seem to be just below FB or FT in terms of quality to me.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

These guys have typically offered a discounted upgrade price for owners of the previous version, but I can't quite tell from their string if this will be the case for the NYC Airports package. Anyone know if they will be offering a discount?

Cheers, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

Just now, psolov said:

These guys have typically offered a discounted upgrade price for owners of the previous version, but I can't quite tell from their string if this will be the case for the NYC Airports package. Anyone know if they will be offering a discount?

Cheers, Pete

- $15 according to Stan Drzewiecki.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

14 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

- $15 according to Stan Drzewiecki.

Great, thanks!

Cheers, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

1 hour ago, Canuck said:

I own KLGA and while it is a good scenery I feel they have done better sceneries. Both IS KLGA and Drzewiecki seem to be just below FB or FT in terms of quality to me.

Yes, those products' quality not as high as FB and FT but my standards are very low-medium. Just need it to look good, accurate according to the real world chart is ok for me. Besides FB and FT, other developers also have done amazing job. I'm happy with purchases from Tropicalsim, LatinVFR, Taxi2Gate,FSDT,etc..etc..

I only know the problems of the product I buy when I read the update log, I'm not too picky about it,no CTD no memory leak (before) then I'm good to go. What I want the most is the customer service and so far only few let me down.

UK2000 and "another developer" have several same products but I always choose Uk2000 despite the quality from the other is a little bit better in terms of graphic. It's all about customer service and how they treat the product after initial releases.

Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

17 hours ago, Hoang said:

Yes, those products' quality not as high as FB and FT but my standards are very low-medium. Just need it to look good, accurate according to the real world chart is ok for me. Besides FB and FT, other developers also have done amazing job. I'm happy with purchases from Tropicalsim, LatinVFR, Taxi2Gate,FSDT,etc..etc..

I only know the problems of the product I buy when I read the update log, I'm not too picky about it,no CTD no memory leak (before) then I'm good to go. What I want the most is the customer service and so far only few let me down.

UK2000 and "another developer" have several same products but I always choose Uk2000 despite the quality from the other is a little bit better in terms of graphic. It's all about customer service and how they treat the product after initial releases.

Hoang Le

I'm a bit persnickety when it comes to immersion. That's why I'm used to comparing any scenery to FB or FT standards because of the immense amount of detail in their products. You are right, I have most of FSDT's sceneries as well as LVFR, TropicalSim, T2G etc. and they are just as good. IS KAUS by the way is one of their sceneries which I would say is better than KLGA.

From the screenshots of small airfields included with KEWR I think the airfields are better quality than KEWR but then again, obviously it's a difference designing a smaller field and a major airline hub.

It's interesting to see how it performs compared to the detail.

Can't help but wondering if there's a reason (top) developers have stayed clear of KEWR?

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

13 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

It's interesting to see how it performs compared to the detail.

Can't help but wondering if there's a reason (top) developers have stayed clear of KEWR?

As someone in another thread said, perhaps it's a performance thing since the NYC area can be a performance killer even at default. On the other hand, we have KJFK, KLGA and even Drzewiecki's NYC which performs surprisingly well.

Imagine Flightbeam KEWR :lope_you:

31 minutes ago, Canuck said:

Imagine Flightbeam KEWR :lope_you:

Not THAT would be amazing. I had always hoped that either FlyTampa or FlightBeam took up KEWR... (was quite sad when FlightBeam dropped EDDF)...

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471