Sign in to follow this  
HoldDelta

Farnbourough Scenery

Hello All,

I have recently been looking for a scenery for Farnbourough (EGLF) for the simulator. All of my searches have drawn a blank other than the older UK2000 scenery parts that have been made freeware. I saw that Visual Flight made a scenery that looked very nice from the outset. Is there anywhere still providing a scenery for Farnbourough for FS9?

Thank You

Freddie 

I've had a good look for this, Freddie, but sad to say I think you are going to be out of luck.  Quite strange that considering the importance of Farnborough nobody has every thought of doing a really nice version of it.

Dijvid

2 hours ago, vector said:

I've had a good look for this, Freddie, but sad to say I think you are going to be out of luck.  Quite strange that considering the importance of Farnborough nobody has every thought of doing a really nice version of it.

Dijvid

That is not completely true - the Virtual Flight version was very good. Unfortunately I don't think it is available anymore, as VF have folded.

Graeme Butler

Ok, fair enough. The Visual Flight did look good from the screenshots I saw, that is a shame.

Anyway, Thank You

Fredddie

Have you ever thought of doing a bit of designing yourself?  It can be a lot of fun!

Dijvid

I have Dijvid, I am currently working on a project for Turin Caselle (LIMF) for FS2004. However, I haven't touched that for a few months now, I ought to get back and finish it soon :blink:

Freddie