Sign in to follow this  
xenonsk

UTLive. New version for P3Dv4.

21 minutes ago, xenonsk said:

"Error

Only members with sufficient permission can access this page."

Can anybody give me a brief of what's the announcement? I'm thinking of getting this for V4.

Thank you,

Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Is there an actual website for this product? Not a forum, review or Facebook page. Google and Bing get nothing but noise.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay this is ridiculous. 30 minutes and I can't find where to purchase/preview/whatever. Flight1 needs to learn about SEO.

• Upvote 3

James McLees

They've released the updated version to the current customers only which is why you can't see it and the link is in the support forum. Also, I just downloaded, installed it and the application will not fire up. Stay away. 

Ps. I really hope that one day this developer will get his s**t together. This is what you get for having two people on your test team, my god.

• Upvote 3

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Downloaded and installed just fine for me. All appears to be working fine on my initial first start up of the sim. Lots of traffic. 

Rick Verhallen

i9-13900KF OC to 5.8 Ghz | 64 GIG- G.Skill 7200 RAM | Asus ROG Maximus z790 Hero Motherboard | Gigabyte  RTX 4090 OC |  47" Samsung 4K Monitor I HP Reverb G2 HMD I Varjo Aero HMD I  Windows 11

1 hour ago, jimmy64 said:

Is there an actual website for this product? Not a forum, review or Facebook page. Google and Bing get nothing but noise.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay this is ridiculous. 30 minutes and I can't find where to purchase/preview/whatever. Flight1 needs to learn about SEO.

There's nothing more annoying or time wasting in this hobby than the ludicrous and complex way Flight 1 goes about its business. What may have been acceptable business practice a decade ago is simply outdated now. They badly need to introduce a system whereby one account does everything, a la Orbx.

For the record you have to be a member of that customer forum to make the purchase. To be fair there is a good discount for existing customers.

• Upvote 1

Just now, rickjake said:

Downloaded and installed just fine for me. All appears to be working fine on my initial first start up of the sim. Lots of traffic. 

Did you install it outside of the Program Files directory by any chance? There are some other people having the same issue as me.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

2 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

Did you install it outside of the Program Files directory by any chance? There are some other people having the same issue as me.

Yes, I keep all my simulator files on a separate SSD.  In this case " P:\Addons for P3D\Flight One Software\Ultimate Traffic Live "

I did install it with admin rights (right click and Run as Administrator). 

Rick Verhallen

i9-13900KF OC to 5.8 Ghz | 64 GIG- G.Skill 7200 RAM | Asus ROG Maximus z790 Hero Motherboard | Gigabyte  RTX 4090 OC |  47" Samsung 4K Monitor I HP Reverb G2 HMD I Varjo Aero HMD I  Windows 11

Just tried it and still the same. They released it over two hours ago and the developer already went fishing as I'm not getting any help. I'm going to go and grab a beer before I lose my cool this evening. :)

Jacek G.

20 minutes ago, Parping Couplet said:

There's nothing more annoying or time wasting in this hobby than the ludicrous and complex way Flight 1 goes about its business. What may have been acceptable business practice a decade ago is simply outdated now. They badly need to introduce a system whereby one account does everything,

Couldn' agree more - simply vote with your wallet  

• Upvote 1

While you're at it, ask them what happened to their GTN 750 update for V4.:wink:

• Upvote 3

Just now, AirCanada235 said:

Couldn' agree more - simply vote with your wallet  

Totally agree, but with products like GTN 750 being pretty unique, it's difficult to always do that.

Just now, jabloomf1230 said:

While you're at it, ask them what happened to their GTN 750 update for V4.:wink:

Yes, that's becoming an issue now isn't it. I get the feeling they like to hold everyone to ransom, knowing how crucial that piece of kit is with so many aircraft. And you can bet we're going to get charged too, which isn't good considering I've already paid for two darned versions already.

1 minute ago, Parping Couplet said:

Yes, that's becoming an issue now isn't it.

To be honest, if RXP wasn't also developing a version of the GTN 750 for P3d V4, I wonder how long it would take for the Flight1 version to be released. A little competition is a good thing in this case.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jabloomf1230 said:

To be honest, if RXP wasn't also developing a version of the GTN 750 for P3d V4, I wonder how long it would take for the Flight1 version to be released. A little competition is a good thing in this case.

I'd somehow missed that. Hmmm. I almost feel like buying onto that to kick Flight 1 into touch, but that's probably more money than I'd like to spend to make a point.