Sign in to follow this  
xenonsk

UTLive. New version for P3Dv4.

I already have the RXP version for XP11, so I'm hoping for a slightly discounted priced for the P3d V4 version. 

Starting to get tired of beta testing apps that I have purchased. I know this is pre release, but how on earth did this latest version get out the door. Too many of us having the same error for it to be just a freak thing.

I agree with comments above about Flight 1.

• Upvote 2

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

LOL, are we really going to give F1 a hard time over the GTN?

Especially in comparison to the awful support that RXP provided in the last few years? They completely disappeared off the face of the earth for a while and continued to keep selling the GNS line and let forum members provide the support. I know that they are 'back' now, but good lord.

As for the GTN line, Its been what, 3 weeks since v4 launched? They have already stated that there is a lot to do to make it 64 bit ready.

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Parping Couplet said:

There's nothing more annoying or time wasting in this hobby than the ludicrous and complex way Flight 1 goes about its business. What may have been acceptable business practice a decade ago is simply outdated now. They badly need to introduce a system whereby one account does everything, a la Orbx.

For the record you have to be a member of that customer forum to make the purchase. To be fair there is a good discount for existing customers.

Years ago when Ultimate Traffic first came out I had all kinds of problems with it. Went on the forum. Needed help. Expressed my displeasure. Next thing I know I get a threat to boot me off the forum. Received a refund and never went back for years. Just recently I went back. to make some purchases P3D GNS 750 for example. But I agree. Their whole system is archaic.

• Upvote 1

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

Ok, this could easily be going off topic. Stay cool everyone.

However, thanks for all the comments, I'm staying away from this addon for now. The most important thing for me when purchasing a product is the customer service. Seems like this one need to be updated!

Thank you,

Hoang Le

• Upvote 1

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

There's absolutely nothing wrong with UTLive.  I've been using it in v3.4 since they released the official beta months ago, and I've never had any problems.  It looks like the installer for the update to v4 is missing some files, and it will be available once the problem is fixed.  Meanwhile, existing users can inject it into their v4 by pointing the paths in the install menu in the right direction.  Piece of cake.  To get the link, yes, you need to be a registered user and have a registered account on the forum.  Deal with it, it's a beta product. 

I've tried MyTraffic and Live Traffic, and UTLive has the best models, best dynamics and most fluidity out of them all.  And, I'm convinced that they inject schedule data in from some live source because I always see planes at gates and departing according to schedules that closely-resemble flightaware.  I love this addon, and I wouldn't think twice about recommending it to anyone.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, dal330200 said:

I've tried MyTraffic and Live Traffic, and UTLive has the best models, best dynamics and most fluidity out of them all

Does UT Live have all of the latest liveries and airlines. I can remember UT2 was missing some airlines, especially in Europe. Any screenshots?

NAX669.png

There is a mish-mosh of old and new liveries.  For example, American Airlines and Delta are all new but United is mixed...Same for other airlines. I don't know how up to date they are on some of the newer airlines in Europe, but I know they have a lot of Asian ones.  However, it's really easy to change assignments and add different models if you like, they have a good interface for that kind of stuff.  I don't have any screenshots atm but I can probably cobble some together after work tomorrow.  Check out YouTube for some p3d videos, lots of people have UTLive in their clips.

John

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, dal330200 said:

Deal with it, it's a beta product. 

It's not even beta, which still doesn't excuse the fact that hosed installer was released for general download. 

• Upvote 2

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

So, anyone can shed some light as to how to get this update? I purchased the product but (as some frustrated buyers have mentioned), I cannot get a link from my F1 account info and have not been notified either. Just wondering if anything new has come about.

Mario Di Lauro

1 minute ago, tamsini said:

So, anyone can shed some light as to how to get this update? I purchased the product but (as some frustrated buyers have mentioned), I cannot get a link from my F1 account info and have not been notified either. Just wondering if anything new has come about.

The download link was pulled due to issues with the installer. If it posts back tomorrow I'll link it here.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Guest JustanotherPilot

Link only for registered users...what does it say...The product description on their site only says Prepar3d v3

4 minutes ago, JustanotherPilot said:

Link only for registered users...what does it say...The product description on their site only says Prepar3d v3

Hi,

We have uploaded a new version. Before we replace the official pre-release version, we will offer it to folks directly here.

The link to the download is (download removed to investigate possible missing data file - Check back soon)

You will need to reinstall the product using your product key or Flight1 account.

We are also including new schedule data which will be current for Summer and some of Fall.

Changes since .18:

1. Works natively with Prepar3D 4.0.
2. New schedule data current for Summer 2017.
3. Prepar3D v2 support dropped

This does not include the new PowerPack features we are working on. We felt that we did not want to hold of P3D4 compatibility to wait for the other features to be completed.

You can try installing this on top of your previous install without uninstalling.

Note: If you get UTLive Client crashes upon start of the simulator, you may have a previous client already running. In this case, go into Task Manager and delete the running UTLive Client. We will work on a more graceful way to handle this in the release version.

Please report any short term P3D4 issues in this thread. Once we see no special issues we will  close this topic.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I am heartened to see they are adding Powerpack functionality.

Well, at least Flight1 has a refund policy - no questions asked... 

42 minutes ago, NGXfanatic said:

I am heartened to see they are adding Powerpack functionality.

Indeed... Is the A350 and B787 in there? I would assume the A380 is there... 

• Upvote 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471