Sign in to follow this  
icemarkom

Downloadable Manuals

I realized that I didn't copy all manuals for 777 for my commute reading from my PC, and tried in vain to find a downloadable copy of them. Are they available somewhere for registered users? I'm specifically looking for a T7 QRH.

33 minutes ago, icemarkom said:

I realized that I didn't copy all manuals for 777 for my commute reading from my PC, and tried in vain to find a downloadable copy of them. Are they available somewhere for registered users? I'm specifically looking for a T7 QRH.

They should have been installed in the PMDG directory in your P3D/FSX main folder in PDF form.

As I said:

I realized that I didn't copy all manuals for 777 for my commute reading from my PC

As I'm at work now, rather far away from my simulator PC, I was hoping I could just download the manuals to my favorite e-reading device before I head home.

14 minutes ago, icemarkom said:

As I said:

As I'm at work now, rather far away from my simulator PC, I was hoping I could just download the manuals to my favorite e-reading device before I head home.

Unfortunately not, you'll have to wait. Shouldn't you be....working :cool:

You can search the Internet, can you? My work is done. :-)

And of course, that inspired me to search for myself (I'm always surprised as to how that works). It looks like Quatar and Delta ones are to be found online. I suppose that'll do for today's commute.