Sign in to follow this  
Alex Kulak

Bypass the 773 for the NGX for P3D v4

3 minutes ago, vololiberista said:

You'll get it when you get it. Period! PMDG are under no obligation to tell you a precise time and date. Just be patient. You know it's being worked on and will be ready when it has reached the high standard that PMDG are renowned for. I think Kyle should lock this thread now.

ok then

4 minutes ago, vololiberista said:

precise time and date

And read it again... I asked for a GENERAL time update IE weeks, days, months. Nothing precise because I bet he doesn't know. I didn't ask for an hourly release date. All he could have said was "It'll be a week or 2" or "It'll be a few days" READ IT AGAIN

4 minutes ago, swapilot said:

ok then

And read it again... I asked for a GENERAL time update IE weeks, days, months. Nothing precise because I bet he doesn't know. I didn't ask for an hourly release date. All he could have said was "It'll be a week or 2" or "It'll be a few days" READ IT AGAIN

The timeline has already been extended for the 737NGX. 

Please see Roberts post regarding latest information

PMDG 737NGX:

• This product is still being prepared for testing.
  • This product is expected to enter final testing early the week of 26JUN17.
  • The current expectation is to release between 30JUN-10JUL, depending upon how smoothly final testing goes.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

57 minutes ago, swapilot said:

ok then

I repeat you'll get it when you get it. Which I think most people have been trying to tell you!!!

5 hours ago, vololiberista said:

I repeat you'll get it when you get it.

That's how the beta team approaches it.  We know betas are coming but it might be days, weeks or even months. We get it when we get it, and once we get it (and you are always told when beta starts) we will finish the beta when the boss says we are done.  It's a simple concept. Progress reports are not given.

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP

Making it really simple here, and Dan hit the nail on the head.

I am in the process of beta testing a different product (due to NDA, I cant say which though I will say it is NOT a PMDG aircraft so dont ask me any questions). One of the things I have noticed is when one problem is fixed, another 1 or 2 rear their ugly heads and causes other issues. 

In the many many many years of simming under my belt, what I have noticed is that if dates are promised and not delivered, people lose their minds. If the product is delivered "on time" and has bugs, people lose their minds. Its a no win situation.

We all want our addons delivered to our new platforms immediately, that goes without saying. But in all seriousness, berating and begging the developers for updates really doesnt solve anything. Let them do their work and it will be done in a reasonable time frame. I would rather have a functional aircraft with as few bugs as possible released to me then have a bird with alot of problems. Patience patience patience.

Lastly, be polite on the AVSIM forums please.

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

3 hours ago, downscc said:

That's how the beta team approaches it.  We know betas are coming but it might be days, weeks or even months. We get it when we get it, and once we get it (and you are always told when beta starts) we will finish the beta when the boss says we are done.  It's a simple concept. Progress reports are not given.

Kyle needs to be a bit more proactive with these kinds of threads I think. This one should have been closed on page 1 !!!

Gents,

Too much stupid for a single thread...  

I'm not sure who was the dummy who first started saying that the NGX couldn't progress until the 77W was done, but I wish I knew because I would hit that person with the ban hammer.  Revive them.  Hit them again.  Revive them.  hit them again....  In fact, I'd do that so many times over it would delay both the 77W and the NGX for about six weeks.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

18 hours ago, DavidP said:

What's to stop you flying a T7 on a short route? Or a 744? I don't understand your logic.

FWIW, I've been commercialed between AUH or DXB and KWI in 777s and A330s on more than one occasion.  Over there they are as ubiquitous as CL65s...

David Rosenblum

Atlas Air Boeing 767 Captain; previously a Boeing 747-400/-8 First Officer

Jetline Gravity GTX | Aorus Z370 Gaming 7 motherboard | i7 8700K overclocked to 5 GHz | 32GB 3 GHz Corsair DDR4 SDRAM | 11GB GTX 1080 Ti | 1TB Samsung 960 Pro m.2 SSD | 2TB WD Black 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s HDD | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Dual Stage Liquid Cooling | 3 Dell S2716DG G-Sync monitors on Jestik Arc stand | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System, Throttles and Pedals