Sign in to follow this  
blaird22

PMDG 737 release date on website

So I'm not going to be one of those guys that I know the moderators love by asking "when the hell does the 737 come out?!?"  I am patiently waiting, but I'm wondering specifically about what's on the site itself:

"This product will be compatible with Prepar3D v4 in late June 2017" from https://www.precisionmanuals.com/pages/product/P3D/ngx8900.html

I know this isn't a promise of the date or anything (this being the last date of June and all) but I wanted to bring that to the attention of any of the good PMDG folks that may want to update that

Happy flying!

• Upvote 2

Hi,

The most current information can be found on this thread:  

The NGX has been moved for the first 10 days of July. Though the 777-300ER should have been out this week, so if its not out today or tomorrow I suspect there is maybe a new delay involved. 

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

I understand that.  I was trying to make it clear that I was NOT asking for an update, rather to inform PMDG that the info on their site is soon to be outdated

Unless it is released later today... which would be AMAZING

• Upvote 1

the estimated day has been pushed back a few times. From the 3rd week in June to the end of June and now into July. But all good things are worth waiting for.

• Upvote 1

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

35 minutes ago, blaird22 said:

I was trying to make it clear that I was NOT asking for an update

:wink:

• Upvote 1

David Porrett

Funny how easy it is to write without reading in these forums sometimes hehe

Hi,

When its released for v4.x, I have been told you can only use it in either v3.x or v4.x not both at same time...is this really true?

If yes, what are the reason to this ?

Brgds

S.O

Brgds

Søren Olsen

PMDG 737NGX -800/900 basepack (P3D)

PMDG 737NGX -800/900 basepack and PMDG 737NGX -600/700 (FSX)

PMDG Jetstream 41 turboprop (FSX)

16 minutes ago, solsen said:

Hi,

When its released for v4.x, I have been told you can only use it in either v3.x or v4.x not both at same time...is this really true?

Brgds

S.O

Who told you that? The 747 and 777 can be used in both so why couldn't the 737?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, solsen said:

The answer is yes, but only for people who believe awful information given to them by people who have no business providing that kind of information, because they're not qualified to provide it.

• Upvote 2

Kyle Rodgers

Wish they would of done this one first, seems to be the big wait of the flight sim world. wake up every morning hoping to see release, hoping Santa clause stopped by on my computer in the middle of the night (LOL). I payed the $134.00 for the 747 and it is worth it, nice product! But really being that when the 737ngx comes out probably will be the one I fly the most, (Just my preference). Nothing against the 747 I did the same thing with T7 for FSX I payed for it, and overtime found myself right back in the 737ngx on vatsim. To me the cockpit looks better and frame-rate friendly. The 747 does have the 737 beat as far as outside reflections and other things but, flying on vatsim the 737 is more realistic as far as short flights and a lot of payware scenery do not offer that many large gates for the 747 unless you convert them in GSX. I hope I did not offend anyone so I don't get hate mail seems to be a issue at times. have a great day.     

I don't think the cockpit looks any better or worse but the 73 is used much more than the 777 or 747 daily only shorter routes, providing more choices, especially for us with daily lives. 

Matthew Simmons