Sign in to follow this  
Frank_Kunath

777ER

RAR words:

PMDG 777-300ER Expansion:

This product requires a Prepar3D v4 hot-fix from Lockheed Martin be released in order to enter testing.

This product will enter testing within hours of Lockheed Martin publishing the hotfix.

The current expectation is to release this product during the week of 26JUN, concurrent with Lockheed Martin updating Prepar3D v4.

When???????

7 minutes ago, Frank_Kunath said:

RAR words:

This product requires a Prepar3D v4 hot-fix from Lockheed Martin be released in order to enter testing.

This product will enter testing within hours of Lockheed Martin publishing the hotfix.

The current expectation is to release this product during the week of 26JUN, concurrent with Lockheed Martin updating Prepar3D v4.

When???????

Check the pinned threads in the general forum, when there is news, that's where it will be.

5 hours ago, Frank_Kunath said:

RAR words:

When???????

Technically its the week of 26JUN till Sunday so it not outside the time frame yet. It also says EXPECTATION not it will definitely be released.

Remember, patience is a virtue.

Good things happen to those who wait.

Harry Nelson

1 minute ago, phrgflyer said:

Remember, patience is a virtue.

Good things happen to those who wait.

I wish AVSIM / PMDG / ORBX and all other devs can set this quote as an automated reply for all topics that relate to a question of "Are we there yet!"  :-)

M

Mario Lobo

P3D v:4.5| Win 10 2004 x64 pro | ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E | i9-9900KS@ 5.1Ghz(OC) | Thermaltake Water Extreme 3.0 | G.SKILL F4-3200C14D-32GTRS TZ Royal (16x2)32G Kit DDR4 3200Mhz | 11GB RTX 2080 TI Asus STRIX OC| 1x Samsung 970 PRO M.2 512GB | Samsung 970 PRO 1TB | 2x Samsung 860 PRO 2TB| Tt ToughpowerXT 875W | CoolerMaster HAF X Tower

just give it time, I'm looking mid July- beginning of August for releases 

I'm set to "on holiday" at may virtual airline as all my aircraft are grounded for the D-Check xDD

I am curious if it is possible to release the 773ER without the Ground Manoeuvring Camera function, if it is the only show stopper.

It is an MEL with a 60 days ratification period. 

When???????

Every question mark after the first one adds one week of delay :P

What's wrong with the the 200LR? After all it's a very similar flight experience.

cu
Roman

There should be a ban on NGX and ER release clickbait topics. At best, there should ben an ephorus scanner that blocks a topic from posting using these tags; 

"ER"

"NGX"

"When"

"Takes too long"

"Takes far too long"

"Expectation"

"June"

"Me want the plane badly"

"Me want the plane badly for the sake of mind"

"I cannot live"

"Without the ER or NGX"

"Why does it take..."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Use a parameter to get a consecutive hit of 2 or 3 of those tags combined and make the scanner block messaging the initial poster: "Excuse me, you are trying to post a topic that has been posted on that subject a while ago. It seems you are impatient about the release date of a product, please do not drag our forum community into this useless impatience and keep the impatience for yourself."

Well, this was better than a rant!

Might get constructive in the long run.

• Upvote 4

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)