Sign in to follow this  
himmelhorse

AirdailyFSX/P3D news

Hi guys, 

Given what I perceive as an incredible bias towards FSX/P3D coverage by this group, I am wondering if there is an equivalent daily news coverage by an equally biased entity which covers the rest of the sim world.and excludes FSX and P3D?

Please do not misunderstand me .... I am a P3Dv3 and v4 owner and appreciate the news for those two platforms but I also own XPlane10 and 11, DCS and Aeroflyfs2 an these get no coverage at all from Airdaily news.

I do not understand why they do not change their name to my topic title (at least it is honest) or at least admit that other platforms exist.

I do however, still crave news about the other platforms and wonder where (other than AVSIM) I can find those items.

Please feel free to bash me for unmitigated bias with this topic.

Regards to all

Tony Chilcott

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

I used to frequently visit that site but not anymore as I do not like how opinions are expressed over there. The site I go to now is FSElite. This is a less biased news site and not a personal and somewhat aggressive blog like AirDailyX. But that is just my 2 cents...

• Upvote 4

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT