Sign in to follow this  
WTGinger02

Views On v.0.3.11 Beta snapping back/resetting

Hello there,

Sorry for posting again about views, but in the v0.3.11, my views keep snapping back and forth. They keep like switching from different views to another without pressing any buttons. Any advice?

Thanks,

Will.

Preferences > Camera > Cinematic Mode

Slide the Auto-Enable slider to the left.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hey Keven,

thanks for the response but have done what you have said but it is still happening. Any other advice?

Thanks,

Will 

Can you make a short video and upload it as unlisted on youtube so that I can see what's happening?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

If you click the YouTube button on the video, you'll be able to see the text on my sim and chaseplane app.

I have literally no idea what the issue could be. Are you using any software like Opus in the background?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

No, I only have FSX and ChasePlane open when I fly on FSX. My ChasePlane was working fine on Friday. Any help will be appreciated because it is getting very annoying that I can't fly on FSX as I can't face forward.

If you load an aircraft with no preset, does the issue still occur?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi Keven, 

I have deleted my presets for my PMDG 777 and Aerosoft 318-321. Unfortunately the problem still persists. Do you think it could be a problem with my hardware? Like a key is stuck on my keybaord but I am unaware of it/it is broken. I could try a new keyboard. if the problem persists even further do you want to try a TeamViewer session next weekend or one day this week?

Thanks,

Will

Success! There was a key in the wrong place on my throttle and I reset the button so the views aren't switching anymore! Thanks for your help Keven and I wish you all the best!

• Upvote 1