Sign in to follow this  
jjohnson241

Considering GTN750 License Purchase - Question

Hi,

I'm a XP11 User and I'm considering the purchase of a GTN750. 

I noticed in one of the videos posted here that the GTN750 had been integrated into the default XP C-172SP panel. 

I'm confused as I thought I read that the GTN750/650 was not able to be integrated and had to be used as a "pop-up" in XP.

Can you help me understand if and how the 750/650 can be integrated into the aircraft panel?

Thanks

Hi, in this case, it is Bluebell's mod for the original C172.

In general however, panel integration is discussed in several threads in this forum, and I'll refer you to this one to start from and understand what/how X-Plane offers to us:

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Thanks but still a bit confused.

I downloaded the GTN750/650 User Manual and did not see any reference to panel integration. The GTS User Manuel however, has such integration instructions. 

I interpret your reply to mean in order to integrate the GTN, one follows the GTS instruction. Is that correct?

What I want to know and do if I purchase is can I integrate the GTN in aircraft that have the default XP 11 GPS on the panel? That means resize and locate the GTN to replace the GPS and have the GTN integrate with the autopilot, HSI, etc.?

Thanks