Sign in to follow this  
planenut

More Carenado Planes Ready for V4

Although I haven't seen any announcement by Carenado I found six more of my planes now ready for v4 just by checking each planes product description.  In my case they are:  C337 Skymaster, H850XP, B350i Kingair, CJ2, F406 Caravan II, and PA 34 Seneca V.  So far I've only installed the Cj2 and the 850XP and they seem ok so far.

Jim

• Upvote 3

Nice! Thanks...

Intel i9 13900KS - MSI MEG Z790 ACE Gaming - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - Corsair 32GB DDR5 7200MHz Dominator Platinum RGB - Samsung 1TB + 3x 2TB 980 Pro M.2 SSD Raid 0 - LG 4K 55" OLED C1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 T2 PSU - Virpil Constellation Alpha L & R Grips + MongoosT-50CM2 Grip + MongoosT-50CM2 Base + MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle + Control Panel #2 + Ace Collection Pedals - Honeycomb Alpha XPC + Bravo - Stream Deck XL + PLUS - Corsair K100 OPX RGB Platinum + Nightsword RGB + MM800 RGB Polaris + 7000D Airflow Black Case - Tobii Eye Tracker 5 using OpenTrack - Wharfedale Evo 4.2 Speakers - SVS SB-2000 Pro Subwoofer - Bluesound POWERNODE - Herman Miller Embody Chair Black - ButtKicker Gamer PRO

Nice.

Coming along nicely, Carenado.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

dammit, none of mine yet.  :)  

any of the extension packs working for the 850xp and cj2?  or just the base ac?

I'd hate to think my phenom 300 is being held up while they update a nav system that I'm just going to ditch for iFMS on my iPAD or the f1 GTN when that's done...  lol

Hi,

Saw it on the main Carenado page.  Have to read the requirements to find it,

Jim

• Upvote 1

so do you need to dl all the installers again

I saw where the Carenado PA46 500TB Malibu Meridian was updated too.  I was just looking at the info on each of the aircraft and the description indicated compatibility with V4.  Still nothing for my Phenom 300. 

• Upvote 1

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

And my F406 Caravan II purchased direct from Carenado does not seem to work. It complains that the serial has exceeded the permissible installs. The other Carenados had updated serials.

Mario Di Lauro

29 minutes ago, tamsini said:

It complains that the serial has exceeded the permissible installs.

Just send them an e-mail via their contact system and they will reset the permissions.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

28 minutes ago, Jim Young said:

Just send them an e-mail via their contact system and they will reset the permissions.

I will give that a try - thanks Jim. I wasn't sure if that meant the v4 installer was not ready yet.

Mario Di Lauro

Nice paint by 'C25B'

34831281344_d992658c43_o.jpg

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Hi All

Is it just me ? FlightSimStore seems to be very slow to put up v4 installers 

Am I just impatient?

xxd09