Sign in to follow this  
AndyUK

777-200LRF 1 Jul Update FSX:SE

I've just downloaded the full installer as per RSR's post in the General Section of the forum but on completion of the installation the Ops centre shows the installed version is 1.10.8333 and the available version is 1.10.8378.  I'm confused!  Has the wrong version been made available for download or is there a new one already - some 30 mins later?

Seems things are going south again. I'll wait for clarifications from someone at PMDG.

Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

1 hour ago, AndyUK said:

I've just downloaded the full installer as per RSR's post in the General Section of the forum but on completion of the installation the Ops centre shows the installed version is 1.10.8333 and the available version is 1.10.8378.  I'm confused!  Has the wrong version been made available for download or is there a new one already - some 30 mins later?

Having the same issue as Andy WRT the 777-200 update ... FWIW, no problem with the 747 update.

Cheers,
Mark

Mark H

MSFS (Steam) | Windows 11 |  ASUS Prime Z690-P |  i9 13900K @ 5.7GHz  | | RTX 4070TI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 | SSD Samsung 870 EVO 1TB | (2) LG 27GL83A-B 2K monitors | 750w Corsair PSU | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro 

1 hour ago, edpatino said:

Seems things are going south again.

Little melodramatic, no?

Kyle Rodgers

8 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Little melodramatic, no?

But real...!

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

2 minutes ago, edpatino said:

But real...!

...but it isn't.

Things going south would be servers crashing, people not getting their downloads, the update causing broken aircraft.

In this case, the OC is notifying you that you're not up to date because the proper number isn't being written to the registry. Everything else is correct and fine. This error is so incredibly minor, but was assumed to be major without actually verifying first.

Kyle Rodgers

3 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

In this case, the OC is notifying you that you're not up to date because the proper number isn't being written to the registry.

Is this scheduled to be fixed soon?.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

8 minutes ago, edpatino said:

Is this scheduled to be fixed soon?.

Already fixed. Anyone who has already updated can pull a new installer. All it's going to do it write the proper value to the registry. The plane will function the same.

Kyle Rodgers

Downloaded the installers 40 minutes ago but do not proceed with the installs. Recomend to download it again?

well, have to wait a little i guess:

NOTAM: 02JUL17 - 0220Z
PMDG eCommerce is offline for a quick update. Be back in a few moments.
Your patience is appreciated!
PMDG Technical Support

Will download the installers again tomorrow. I think it´s better.

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

48 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Already fixed. Anyone who has already updated can pull a new installer. All it's going to do it write the proper value to the registry. The plane will function the same.

Thanks! :biggrin:

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

Hello Pilots, I have the PMDG 777 version 1.10.7025 and the OC says available the version 1.10.8378

Aerosoft site still have the version 1.10.7025 and from their Database I found it still the same 1.10.7025

I can't find where to pull the full installer version 1.10.8378 from Aerosoft to replace my boxed DVD version.

Any ideas?

Patricio Valdes

5 minutes ago, trisho0 said:

Hello Pilots, I have the PMDG 777 version 1.10.7025 and the OC says available the version 1.10.8378

Aerosoft site still have the version 1.10.7025 and from their Database I found it still the same 1.10.7025

I can't find where to pull the full installer version 1.10.8378 from Aerosoft to replace my boxed DVD version.

Any ideas?

Normally, the Aerosoft web site doesn't' update version numbers but they will have the most current installer regardless.  Download it and try it.

Odds are the 1 July installer may not be there, or it might just have arrived.  So if after you download and install the OC still says there is an update don't panic, just wait a week and try again.

Dan Downs KCRP

14 hours ago, downscc said:

Normally, the Aerosoft web site doesn't' update version numbers but they will have the most current installer regardless.  Download it and try it.

Odds are the 1 July installer may not be there, or it might just have arrived.  So if after you download and install the OC still says there is an update don't panic, just wait a week and try again.

I think they want to sell the rest available boxed version 1.10.7025 first before to upload the new full installer. I downloaded the file and still the old version. I will try on another week or so. Thank you

Patricio Valdes

I downloaded the installer from the PMDG commerce site, but when I run it I always get the following error message.

Component Ops centre
File<FOLDER_SIM2>\

Error: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

Any ideas?

Dave

3 minutes ago, Tigerhawk said:

Any ideas?

Submit a ticket at support.precisionmanuals.com for sure.

Are you using any tools like the EMT?

Kyle Rodgers