Sign in to follow this  
AndyUK

777-200LRF 1 Jul Update FSX:SE

Thanks Kyle,

I don't know what EMT is so probably aren't using it!

I'll submit a ticket.

Dave

On 7/9/2017 at 2:18 PM, trisho0 said:

I think they want to sell the rest available boxed version 1.10.7025 first before to upload the new full installer. I downloaded the file and still the old version.

Hi Patricio,

Even if you bought the boxed version you would still be able to download the newest available version, so it really wouldn't be a problem.  It's my understanding that PMDG usually waits until they are sure there are no important bugs in their latest release before sending it over to Aerosoft, so it can take a week or two.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 2:44 PM, Mike777 said:

Hi Patricio,

Even if you bought the boxed version you would still be able to download the newest available version, so it really wouldn't be a problem.  It's my understanding that PMDG usually waits until they are sure there are no important bugs in their latest release before sending it over to Aerosoft, so it can take a week or two.

Mike

It appears now, the 777 needs the version 8395 and the 737 NGX the version 8396. Now my PMDG birds sleep in the hangar (lol). It should be a final update/fix so we don't have to do so many times same setup. Now my system demanding Defrag (lol). Thanks Mike for your advice. Now waiting for those new full installers from Aerosoft. The 747 V3 not a problem because I purchased directly to Precisionmanuals.com

Patricio Valdes

24 minutes ago, trisho0 said:

It appears now, the 777 needs the version 8395 and the 737 NGX the version 8396. Now my PMDG birds sleep in the hangar (lol). It should be a final update/fix so we don't have to do so many times same setup. Now my system demanding Defrag (lol). Thanks Mike for your advice. Now waiting for those new full installers from Aerosoft. The 747 V3 not a problem because I purchased directly to Precisionmanuals.com

Hi Patricio,

If you use the latest versions available from Aerosoft you can still fly just fine.  You might have to put up with some clicking noises from the 777's autobrake switch.  You can see what version they have by selecting your aircraft in the dropdown and then clicking on "show product support."

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

9 minutes ago, Mike777 said:

Hi Patricio,

If you use the latest versions available from Aerosoft you can still fly just fine.  You might have to put up with some clicking noises from the 777's autobrake switch.  You can see what version they have by selecting your aircraft in the dropdown and then clicking on "show product support."

Mike

Yes, I will check on that next weekend. I think Aerosoft upload the new versions 2 or 3 weeks after PMDG Precisionmanuals.com

Patricio Valdes

Help.  Just bought and download Basic package PMDG 777-200 and when trying to install it with fsx, does not allow it saying fsx needs to be updated. any advice for an unexperienced software person. thanks

2 minutes ago, Tuna1234 said:

Help.  Just bought and download Basic package PMDG 777-200 and when trying to install it with fsx, does not allow it saying fsx needs to be updated. any advice for an unexperienced software person. thanks

my  guess  is  that fsx  needs  sp1 and  2 ,  or    acceleration pack  if  you got  one  of  these    installed   than  submit  a  support  ticket  in.  Pmdg  requires  you  to have  your  full  name  to  your  post  as  well

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

14 minutes ago, Tuna1234 said:

Welcome to the forums, please note real names are required. As for you issue as Peter wrote you need to have SP2 or Acceleration installed

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com