Sign in to follow this  
Dreamflight767

Mods./Updates

Hi Gang:

Just could use some clarification please.  I know the PC12 is v4 ready but the GTN isn't.

That said, how many mods./updates are there to this airplane?  Is it 1 or 2 (or more)?  There seems to be a few topics regarding mods./updates.

And, of the mods./updates, are they all v4 compatible?

Thank you for the summary.

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

My mods were made for the GTN version of the panel.

The EADI mod should work regardless, but no guarantees on the rest..

We'll just have to wait for Flight1 to complete their work..

• Upvote 1

Bert

Hi Bert, the p3d v4 and the GTN 750 for p3d v4 are ready, the PC12 needs your mods like I need water to still alive, is your awesome work ready to go? I mean are all your mods up to date for the PC12? Thanks Bert.