Sign in to follow this  
Midnight Music

A2A Connie released for V4

2 hours ago, vortex681 said:

If you really like classic propliners, there's no competition.

Funnily enough, there sort of is, but that too is courtesy of A2A ironically, in that if you have their AccuFeel add-on, that makes the JF Connie more fun. :cool:

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Any accu-sim aircraft, like the A2A Connie, already has everything that accu-feel offers. This directly from A2A: "Normally you will not use Accufeel with an Accusim aircraft as it already has the effects coded in plus many more realism features."

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

Loaded the V4 version last night and since I have not flown the Connie for a while, wasted some time trying to sort out the propeller levers before I realized I must use the increase / decrease rpm switch and the engineer will take care of the rest. Now I can continue with my mediocre career. Thanks A2A

Johan Pienaar

I purchased the A2A Connie for FSX and P3Dv4 great shinny bird, a beauty. I tried to use GSX and I need to open doors and cargo. I can't find on how to open the doors and the manual doesn't mention about. Also, I don't find the cabin light switch. Still, magic aircraft in both sim.

Patricio Valdes