Sign in to follow this  
Staffan

DA Fokker in widescreen

Hi,

I have a real tough time with 2D panels on my 16:9, 27" screen. But after some fiddeling with the bitmap for the excellent DA Fokker

to get it in 16:9 format, I think it works alright. With a large 27" screen, I almost never use 2D panels anymore.

It is a real pity that DA so far didn´t release a VC for this great plane. Imho, one of the best planes ever created for FS.

da1.jpg

da2.jpg

• Upvote 2

Staffan

Thanks for sharing Staffan, this is (was) a fantastic aircraft, I agree - too bad they never delivered on the VC. It's been so long, I don't currently have it installed in FSX, do you use FSX or P3D? Just curious if it works in FSX before digging up the good old Fokker.

Cheers,

Pete

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

On 7/2/2017 at 6:17 PM, Staffan said:

It is a real pity that DA so far didn´t release a VC for this great plane. Imho, one of the best planes ever created for FS

Hard to disagree! I miss it so much (I know I could continue flying it in 2D but I just can't).

6 hours ago, Peter Z KCLE_EDDN said:

Thanks for sharing Staffan, this is (was) a fantastic aircraft, I agree - too bad they never delivered on the VC. It's been so long, I don't currently have it installed in FSX, do you use FSX or P3D? Just curious if it works in FSX before digging up the good old Fokker.

Cheers,

Pete

Hi Pete,

I have it installed in both FS2004 and FSX. There is an installer for FSX at Flight1 that works with the FS2004 installerkey.  :biggrin:

Staffan

1 hour ago, Rafal said:

Hard to disagree! I miss it so much (I know I could continue flying it in 2D but I just can't).

Hi,

As I said, I also have a really hard time to use 2D panels on a 16:9, 27" screen. But I have made a few exceptions where the Fokker is one of them. Just holding my breath

that DA will release a VC for the Fokker together with the CRJ. :cool:

Staffan

1 minute ago, Staffan said:

Just holding my breath that DA will release a VC for the Fokker together with the CRJ

Dreams are part of our nature. :ha: