Sign in to follow this  
tgibson

DC6 for FS9?

Guest David Lee 2

I've been reading an excellent book, "Mainliner Denver", about one of the first acts of airliner sabotage in this country. It's particularly interesting to me because the plane crashed not too far from where I live. Surprisingly, though, I've not found any DC6s of any variety for FS9. Does anyone know of any? ThanksDavid

David,I don't mean to sound rude, but you really must not have tried very hard! Try going to www.google.com and searching for FS9 DC-6 - you will get several hits. California Classics is one of the the best web-site for these old planes - http://www.calclassic.com/

Graeme Butler

Guest David Lee 2

No offense take Graeme and it's a great site but aren't they all for FS2000? I was kind of hoping there was one with a VC but maybe I'm getting too greedy. ThanksDavid

David,Most of those are new gmax models with serviceable VC's. Just check through the various download pages...

Graeme Butler

Guest David Lee 2

Thanks Eric. I will definitely give these a try. I did try the CalClassic DC6 last night but despite being GMax, I could find no VC associated with it. Also, the panel seemed to crash FS. I haven't completely given up hope though. Sure wish the planes could autoinstallDavid

DavidWith all updates, I do not get lockups using the DC-6 panel.Make sure you get ALL of the updates to the DC-6 panel at Tom's site.I believe there have been some updates regarding the prop reverse, which may have caused problems in the past. It's kind of confusing making sure that you have all of the updates, but the links are all there.Rhett

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB