Sign in to follow this  
mcbellette

Operations Centre Issue

Hi all,

Just wondering if someone can offer some guidance. I own a licenced copy of the NGX and am attempting to download/install the two liveries for the Poseidon that are in the OC but when I click on the "Download" button for either of them, it starts and then shuts down momentarily. I have checked and I do not have those repaints already installed in FSX. All other aircraft and livery downloads work fine. This is the exception. I can even fly the Poseidon in FSX with the default livery it came with.

It's not just you Matthew, I've just tried to download those Poseidon liveries and get the same result.  I've looked in the ".....AppData\Roaming\PMDG\PMDG Operations Center\Liveries" folder and there's no trace of them.

just  tried  it  myself    got  i one  them  installed  awhile  back   tried installing  another  one   same  result  flashed  up   and  disappeared,  although   have  no other  issues  with  any other  aircraft

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

18 hours ago, AndyUK said:

I've submitted a ticket, I'll report back.

Ryan replied:

"I see the problem too - I'm guessing we forgot to move those files over when we made the switch to the Amazon CloudFront system. We'll look at it, thanks."

Andy,

Ryan is wrong- the files are present on CloudFront.  (He texted me earlier and asked me to look...)

Something else is afoot there and we have it logged in the system for investigation but it will be a few days before we get to it, I am sure.

Ryan is wrong...  did I say that yet?  Ryan is wrong.

I love saying that.  I don't get to say it often...  Ryan is wrong....

If I had musical talent I'd record myself making it into a song...  Ryan is wrong...  :biggrin:

okay it is official- I'm over-tired and need sleep.  LOL

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

1 minute ago, rsrandazzo said:

Andy,

Ryan is wrong- the files are present on CloudFront.  (He texted me earlier and asked me to look...)

Something else is afoot there and we have it logged in the system for investigation but it will be a few days before we get to it, I am sure.

Ryan is wrong...  did I say that yet?  Ryan is wrong.

I love saying that.  I don't get to say it often...  Ryan is wrong....

If I had musical talent I'd record myself making it into a song...  Ryan is wrong...  :biggrin:

okay it is official- I'm over-tired and need sleep.  LOL

Robert, this is for you to torment Ryan with every time he is wrong again in the future. Just e-mail him the video to remind him!

2 hours ago, rsrandazzo said:

Thanks for that candid reply Robert :ohmy:.  I'm sure it'll be resolved in the end.

3 hours ago, rsrandazzo said:

I feel like this is about to turn into a new version of United Breaks Guitars.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

34 minutes ago, mcbellette said:

Any news on this?

after  the new  update of  the oc   which i  just  did, now  iam able  to download both 

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I'm unable to update the new OC using the updater. I'm getting a "PMDG Operations Center.exe" has failed to download after 3 attempts. Please try. Been trying all morning. Any Suggestions?

Thanks!!

3 minutes ago, FDX706 said:

I'm unable to update the new OC using the updater. I'm getting a "PMDG Operations Center.exe" has failed to download after 3 attempts. Please try. Been trying all morning. Any Suggestions?

Thanks!!

Try disabling any antivirus or firewalls you may have

Still doing the same thing. Never did this before. :mellow:

Thanks!!