Sign in to follow this  
captain420

TSS BOEING 777-GE90-115B Soundpack is out

Has anyone got this yet. I'm thinking about getting this, but wanted to get more opinions on it first. How do these sounds compare to the default PMDG 777 ones? Is it dramatically better? I'm looking for more of a low frequency roar, rumble noise especially when panning from behind the engines. I have never felt that sensation when hearing sounds from any flight sim before. Will this add-on do it? Kinda hard to tell from the videos on youtube. 

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Got the TSS GE90 soundpack and it improves the sound somewhat. If i have to put a number on it, probably around 15% improvement. Not much but I like it personally. 

If you want low frequency roar I think you would like the RR Trent Soundpack better (The RR isn't modeled by PMDG though so you might give up some realism :biggrin:). The GE90 has more of a high pitched sound to it :biggrin:

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

Ahhh, true, I did notice that the RR version had more low frequency rumble from AFT side of the engine which is what I was looking for.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

No it's the other way around, the RR was released a few weeks ago, the GE was released July 2nd, which was yesterday.

ah thanks, yes i see now, been waiting for this so immediate purchase!