Sign in to follow this  
JPB46

Last update

Hello,

I just downloaded the latest version of the 737 for FSX and Steam.
Installation went smooth without problem but I do not have the impression that the version in FSX has changed.

The FMC always says 1.0SP1c, should not it be in SP1d? Should I de-install the old version before installing the new one?

Thanks for your comments

Jean Pierre Bordas

14 minutes ago, JPB46 said:

Should I de-install the old version before installing the new one?

Yes. Any time you download a full installer, it's smart to uninstall first.

Kyle Rodgers

================
If you need to uninstall the PMDG 737-800/900 or any other PMDG Simulations 
product, please run this installer again and select the REMOVE option.  
Also, you can use the ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS item in your Windows Control Panel.

Ok I have uninstall the latest version but for the first nothing does not allow to do it in the exe file of the installation and I do not see the program in windows, what to do?
Thank you

33 minutes ago, JPB46 said:

Ok I have uninstall the latest version but for the first nothing does not allow to do it in the exe file of the installation and I do not see the program in windows, what to do?

Uninstall via Control Panel > Add Remove Programs. This is generally how anyone uninstalls anything in Windows.

Kyle Rodgers

Yes Thanks, I tried to do that, but FSX is not on  C drive. I used the remove program from my last loaded but I not sure to have now the good version installed. How can I have the confirmation?

I saw in the Aircraft CFG file that the installed version is:

PMDG 737NGX
//         
// Current with Build: 1.10.6461.

I hope that this one is compatible with the MCP of GOFlight with which I have problems

7 hours ago, JPB46 said:

I tried to do that, but FSX is not on  C drive

Doesn't matter where FSX is located. Start > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs will take care of any program installed in Windows, regardless of the drive. Please follow the directions I provided above.

Kyle Rodgers

Yes you right, so I did that, remove and install again, but my problem with GoFlight MCP is not solved!

MCP works but all his displays don't work. I am using pollypot software to drive it.

If anyone met the same problem in the past and resolved it, he is welcome !!

8 minutes ago, JPB46 said:

Yes you right, so I did that, remove and install again, but my problem with GoFlight MCP is not solved!

MCP works but all his displays don't work. I am using pollypot software to drive it.

If anyone met the same problem in the past and resolved it, he is welcome !!

May want to raise this issue with GoFlight/PollyPot. That's not our hardware.

Kyle Rodgers

Yes I know, but it's connect to work with  your 737 PMDG and it's only with this aircraft I have problems !!

59 minutes ago, JPB46 said:

Yes I know, but it's connect to work with  your 737 PMDG and it's only with this aircraft I have problems !!

Say that Michelin makes tires that go on Boeing and Airbus aircraft.

If you're having a problem with a Michelin tire, you still need to go to Michelin, even if you're only having the problem with the tire going on the Boeing.

Kyle Rodgers

Oh yes I agree, but if the end users of Michelin tires encountered problems only on the Boeing, I believe it would be beneficial to both parties to cooperate intelligently .....

Maybe I have mis-formulated my request and that I am not on the good part of the forum.

And of course I contacted Pollypotsoftware who is looking for a solution to this problem.

Have a good day

7 minutes ago, JPB46 said:

Oh yes I agree, but if the end users of Michelin tires encountered problems only on the Boeing, I believe it would be beneficial to both parties to cooperate intelligently .....

Maybe I have mis-formulated my request and that I am not on the good part of the forum.

And of course I contacted Pollypotsoftware who is looking for a solution to this problem.

Have a good day

PMDG make the SDK for hardware developers to utilise, if the hardware developer can't use the SDK correctly, then that's their problem not PMDGs.

Yes I hear well but in the meantime it is mine and I thought naively that you could help me if not to find the cause, but at least to look in the right direction .. Have a good day