Sign in to follow this  
Piotr007

Unable to register on the Lockheed Martin Prepar3D Forum

Poppet

Moderators Note

When registering on the Lockheed Martin Forums you will be prompted to answer one Spambot Countermeasure question   

In the bottom box for  "Confirmation of Registration"  you will be required to answer only one of three Questions to complete the registration 

Here are the 3 Questions and Answers                                                                             

1) What are the middle five characters of   ~&x=x*=?:                                                

Answer    &x=x*

2) What are the middle five characters of   x3z!&!z3x?: 

Answer    z!&!z  

3) What are the last seven letters of the program name   Prepar3D?:

Answer    repar3d

Message added by Poppet

Hi,

Okay,

I am forced to ask you guys how on earth do I suppose to register, as every answer is wrong?

What are the last seven letters of program Prepar3D?

Give middle 5.....

Nothing works. Does anyone know why?

Thanks in advance. I really need help on the forum.

Peter

Edited by Poppet
Edited title to Include Lockheed Martin

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

keep trying until you get it right. Check your keyboard - look closely at the string, perhaps you have a comma where a period is required, etc.

Don't know a way around it - just keep trying.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Just checking: For the one from the image you linked above, you needed to type:  x=x*=

If you're sure that's what you did and you're positive you're typing these answers in correctly, I would wait a little while and try again. Because I don't know how else you'd be able to contact LM, if you're still unable to register, send me a PM and I'll post a message about this on the P3D forum on your behalf.

Walter Meier

well, our Poppet - Elaine who is a mod here at Avsim is also a mod for the LM forums. I'm sure if you asked her REALLY nice, she could look into it for you. :biggrin:

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

3 hours ago, vgbaron said:

well, our Poppet - Elaine who is a mod here at Avsim is also a mod for the LM forums. I'm sure if you asked her REALLY nice, she could look into it for you. :biggrin:

Vic

Even better!

Walter Meier

Hello

Did you get sorted ? 

Here are the 3 of the Confirmation Questions 

1) What are the middle five characters of   ~&x=x*=?:                                                

Answer    &x=x*

2) What are the middle five characters of   x3z!&!z3x?: 

Answer    z!&!z  

3) What are the last seven letters of the program name   Prepar3D?:

Answer    repar3d

Have we considered the possibility that Piotr007 is in fact a spambot and the system is working by keeping him out :P ?

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

How many letters in the word.... Me? 

24 minutes ago, Poppet said:

Hello

Did you get sorted ? 

Here are 2 of the Confirmation Questions 

What are the middle five characters of   ~&x=x*=?:     

Answer    &x=x*

------------

What are the middle five characters of x3z!&!z3x?: 

Answer    z!&!z  

If you can't figure that out on your own, they probably don't want you posting anything anyway. :blush:

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

To be fair, Its actually a tricky enough one and has caught a lot of folks out.  

The ?: at the end of both Questions do not count as characters and this is where the confusion arises  

26 minutes ago, Poppet said:

The ?: at the end of both Questions do not count as characters and this is where the confusion arises  

How true! My comment above shows that I was confused as well. :laugh:

Walter Meier

On 4.7.2017 at 10:46 PM, Poppet said:

This question should definately be reformated! I thought this was a keyboard language problem until I found this. Having ?: in there simply makes the answer you want incorrect :) How about Type the middle five characters of the following string: ~&x=x*=

Hello, good day to everyone!.

I have this problem and I haven't been able to solve it, I have tried in all ways, answers, also with what you contributed and I can't register to the P3D forum, I really don't know what to do :sad:.
I tried with an email to enquiries@prepar3d.com and to licensing@prepar3d.com, but they refused to help me completely, although I mentioned that I could not register to the forum, they told me to keep trying ¬ ¬ :dry:.

Could it be that you can help me register? I really need your help, since I paid for the system and it doesn't work on my computer. I was reviewing the publications in the P3D forum, as well as the frequently asked questions, and I can't find my case anywhere.

In advance, I thank you very much for your attention and help.

Greetings, Jon747.

16 hours ago, Jon747 said:

Hello, good day to everyone!.

I have this problem and I haven't been able to solve it, I have tried in all ways, answers, also with what you contributed and I can't register to the P3D forum, I really don't know what to do :sad:.
I tried with an email to enquiries@prepar3d.com and to licensing@prepar3d.com, but they refused to help me completely, although I mentioned that I could not register to the forum, they told me to keep trying ¬ ¬ :dry:.

Could it be that you can help me register? I really need your help, since I paid for the system and it doesn't work on my computer. I was reviewing the publications in the P3D forum, as well as the frequently asked questions, and I can't find my case anywhere.

In advance, I thank you very much for your attention and help.

Greetings, Jon747.

Make sure at the bottom where it is highlighted in red that you enter the middle 5 characters correctly. This threw me off when I registered.

Hello

I have Included a Note at the top of this Topic regarding the "Confirmation of Registration"  Question's 

Hi.

Thank you very much for your prompt response, it helped me a lot and finally I was able to register.

15 hours ago, bills511 said:

Make sure at the bottom where it is highlighted in red that you enter the middle 5 characters correctly. This threw me off when I registered.