Sign in to follow this  
king1706

PMDG 747 shuts prepar3d at taxi

I am not sure who shuts prepar3d V4 but I assume it's PMDG 747 . I just bought it and after loading the plane in prepar3d V4 at dark state after starting everything and start to taxi once I took off and move my camera view in the cockpit ( chaseplane) the sim vanish ? I never had that with V3.4 but I also never had the 747 I always have the 777 . So I loaded my sim with the Cessna 172 and done 45 minutes of flying moving the chaseplane around in and out no crash sim is running till I landed . Any idea what is going on ? I done till the last update of PMDG 747 . Also did the PMDG 777 received any upgrades for V4 ? 

Thanks

Amr 

38 minutes ago, king1706 said:

I am not sure who shuts prepar3d V4 but I assume it's PMDG 747 . I just bought it and after loading the plane in prepar3d V4 at dark state after starting everything and start to taxi once I took off and move my camera view in the cockpit ( chaseplane) the sim vanish ? I never had that with V3.4 but I also never had the 747 I always have the 777 . So I loaded my sim with the Cessna 172 and done 45 minutes of flying moving the chaseplane around in and out no crash sim is running till I landed . Any idea what is going on ? I done till the last update of PMDG 747 . Also did the PMDG 777 received any upgrades for V4 ? 

Thanks

Amr 

Hello,

Please note that full names are required in the PMDG forums as per the rules.

Does the operations centre say you are running the latest version of the 747? Are you using the Estonia Migration Tool or similar?

Could you go to Start > Type "View All Problems" > Click View all problem reports > Find P3D > Double click the error > Copy the error details here

Ok so in the past two days the prepar3 d shut down 2 times while taxing to the gate to take off and one time before landing . I have tried to use your suggestion but the report comes empty no data all . Any other suggestions ? 

Thanks 

amr guindy

So it appeared that the problem is with chaseplan not the PMDG I tried a flight for two hours disconnected the chase plan and used no camera program I was able to fly 2 hours with the PMDG 747 with prepar3d V4 

the developer of chase plane should do some updates to accommodate V4 previous version has no problems at all

thanks 

amr 

On 2017-07-03 at 11:48 PM, PMDG777 said:

Hello,

Please note that full names are required in the PMDG forums as per the rules.

Does the operations centre say you are running the latest version of the 747? Are you using the Estonia Migration Tool or similar?

Could you go to Start > Type "View All Problems" > Click View all problem reports > Find P3D > Double click the error > Copy the error details here

This is my name not abbreviation 

thanks 

2 hours ago, king1706 said:

This is my name not abbreviation 

thanks 

Needs to be full names, first and last.