Sign in to follow this  
MSR648

How to create a topic on other forums

hello can anyone please tell me how to create a topic on other forums? and thanks

If you mean - How to Start New Topic on other parts of AVSIM then in exactly the same way you started this new topic...

sdfsd.jpg

We have placed a delay on New Member posting to help protect AVSIM from attacks from spammers.  I have activated your ability to post immediately.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Hello,

Sorry to bring this topic open again. Would it be possible for you to activate my ability to post? I registered to be able to ask of an issue/problem within a 3rd party product.

Thank you and have a nice day,

TooSpooky

6 hours ago, TooSpooky said:

Sorry to bring this topic open again. Would it be possible for you to activate my ability to post?

Check your PM's.

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Hi everyone

I'm new member and I would like to show the community my Feedback Yoke I've been working on for the last two years..  

Do I have to wait 24hrs to be able to post within "hardware/controllers" section or can you guys activate my account earlier please?

Regards Jay

You can post now.

Best regards,

Jim

Submit News to AVSIM

On 7/20/2017 at 0:35 PM, Jim Young said:

You can post now.

Best regards,

Jim

Hi, My account is new, and I was wondering if my account could be activated as well? I need to ask a question on the PMDG forums

10 hours ago, Luca Di Stefano said:

Hi, i need help with my PMDG product

Can you help me please?

Jim isn't exactly wrong, but the PMDG support forums are mainly user to user support. PMDG staff may respond if they see posts, but there's no guarantee that they will see and/or respond to posts. If it's a technical issue that only they have the answers to, you'll want to submit a support ticket. Go to the following link, create an account, and submit your support ticket.

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/

• Upvote 1

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Hi Jim,

I am also a new user and was wondering if you could help activate my account so I can post in the X-Plane Scenery Development Forum?

I am developing a freeware scenery of KJAC - Jackson Hole Airport and would like to share my progress and hopefully recruit a texture artist to help me texture my buildings!

Thank you very much!

Regards,

Josh

1 hour ago, mckenziesay said:

There's always a start new thread/topic on the upper right or left of a forum. 

If he just created the account, there's a 24-hour waiting period before he can do that unless Jim manually activates his account. Looks like he just joined an hour ago.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.