Sign in to follow this  
Grodin

777 loading saved flight fuel bug

Hey guys!

Is it a known issue that when loading a flight having already opened 777 in another flight earlier but not closing the game in between the flights will bug the planes fuel system?

If i enter 10000 in the scratchpad and put that in, this happens: https://1drv.ms/i/s!AuPgpnKVCnMhxnatLYZGa3tJ3xZ1

I get 10 000kg in the plane, like i should. However, my fuel options tell me that i actually put in about 77000, and it also thinks that means 100%. If i put in 20 000, i will get 13700 in the plane and fuel window shows 145500. No matter how much i put in, it only gives me 13700. Now this causes fuel disagree warning after a while, and is also a bit problematic because i really dont know how much fuel i _really_ have in this case since the fueling system seems like its gone totally haywire.

HI guys,

Same problem for me, if I reload a saved flight with let's say 20t of fuel, EICAS will show 20t as expected, however, the aircraft will be loaded with FULL tanks.

I can see that the aircraft is therefore much heavier than expected.

J-P

Jean-Pierre Garraio

It seems that this has not been resolved until now. Would like to hear an official statement if this is a common issue or if it is only on some machines.

Harry  Martin

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

I confirm this issue. Reloading without shutting down the simulation is impossible in P4.

5 hours ago, Nemo said:

It seems that this has not been resolved until now. Would like to hear an official statement if this is a common issue or if it is only on some machines.

Harry  Martin

Read the Introduction document pg 36, second bullet.  Do not load PMDG products on top of each other.

Dan Downs KCRP

I have the same issue, but it was on account of another problem.  I saved a flight and the previous state of the aircraft would not load with that flight.  The only way to make it work was to load up the 777F first, and then the saved flight.  However, as Dan points out, that creates another issue.

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.